Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning

My eyes shot open and I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous until I realize that I was lying on a soft mattress and not in a rough ground because the lasr thing I remember, I was lying on the sands with someone.

I sit up and blinked my eyes. "It's blurry..." I said and I heard someone groaned.

I recognized the source of the voice and my lens widened at the person. I slowly turned my head to the person in the next bed and realized it was Levi.

He's still sleeping and we were still wearing the clothes last night as I recalled that- oh...

Okay.

I vomited on his pants after Hanji and Erwin called us and walked us to our room.

Ugh. Levi's probably completely disgusted on me when he woke up. Especially on how the bed smells.

I immediately got off of the bed and drink a glass water to relieve my diziness. When I was feeling a bit fine, I decided to shower quickly until I got the chance to sneak and ran to the closet and change my clothes into decent ones. After changing, I went out of the closet only to see Levi sitting up on his bed staring blankly at me.

I instantly blushed. Wait, why I was blushing?!

(Flashback)

"(R/n), I am sure of what I was feeling. You see. When you're around, I feel it. The weirdest thing in my nerves that makes my damn cold heart beat fast. When you came into my life, this organ started feeling again. You... made me feel positive. It is not love that makes me feel this way. It was being with you that makes me smile and happy.  I maybe shitty with showing you these things but (r/n) I know this is something you haven't heard from me before.... But now, I'm directly telling you. I love you. " he held my wrist but now gently. "So... (Y/n). May I court you?"

My eyes widened at his words and a smile formed my lips but tears threatening to fall out from my sore eyes.

(End of Flashback)

Levi didn't broke the eye contact as he attempted to walk into my direction. My eyes instantly widened as I became tensed at his sudden action so I ran back to the closet, slammed and locked the door.

Okay, what was happening to me?!

I don't know why. There is some part of me telling that I just can't face him right away so I trapped myself and now I'm inside this freaking closet.

I cupped my heating up face tgat was visibly red. Jeez, I was really exaggerating! Shit! Do I really did those stupid things last night?!

Hell! I don't even know what true love is and I just told him something that I like him yesterday?!! I sure am really drunk last night!

Okay. It was actually legit that I like him, but overreacting last night was my question! Look, I had enough tears to cry yesterday for a drama.

But while I was over thinking about what happened.

"Oi! (R/n), what are doing there? Open the door!" I hear Levi outside the closet, knocking at the door.

My eyes widened. Oh my gosh! What should I do? I'm speechless! Should I face him?! Nooo, I'd probably become a stuttering mess if I talk to him! Heck! Did we really confessed to each other? Was this really happening?

I was thinking that this wasn't true so I pinched my arm so hard that I yelped so loud.

"(R/n)?! What happened?!" Levi knocked loudly, panicking. "Are you alright?! Please, open the fucking door!"