Chapter 60: The End

For those who have seen me vote on my story, that was an accident lol. But I don't mind anyway lmao.

By the way! This would be the last part and ending...!

Hope you endure the feels.

Chapter 60: The End

3 weeks had passed

"(Y/n) pleeeeeaaaseee??" Hanji demanded. She's been like this since last night. "You're still a part us! You should attend the concert!"

We had talked about this. I already quit being Levi's manager and shit. Everything should be done now. I'm single not interested to mingle and I don't give a fuck with Levi's life.

"Hanji, I'm not involved with you, anymore." I rolled my eyes as I ate my waffle.

"But.." she pouted. "You and Levi didn't even talked yet. You can't say that."

"Talk for what?" I drink my coffee. "I don't need to talk to him if it's over."

"It's not," Hanji pulled her seat getting near me. "I swear he still love you! You didn't know how much he rante-"

"Shh." I pointed her lips to stop her. "If he did love me he could've done everything he could to take me back."

"He did," Hanji pushed away my finger. "You were just blocking him everytime he did!"

I sighed. I'm sick of this.

"So please (y/n)... for the last time. You'll get to hear Flugel der Freiheit..." Hanji said softly. "His voice. You were a fan right? You're his number one fan... (y/n), I'm sure he will be glad if you made a closure between you tomorrow. So you will finally forget him at last. Give him the last chance so he'd let you go if that's what you wanted."

My heart felt a pang at every words she said.

Yes... I would want to forget. So the pain of yesterday will let go of me.

Closure... yeah, that's completely fine. But that also would mean the last kiss and break up.

Maybe...

Maybe it's hard to face him right away. Maybe we weren't really for each other.

He came back for Petra.

So probably it's them.

It's not us.

"I don't know," I spoke. "I'll... I'll just, call you."

After that, I grabbed my purse before leaving the waffle house. I can't help but tears burst from my orbs. I wasn't sobbing cause I'm in public.

Damn you, Levi! I shouldn't waste my tears on you!

I ran on the empty streets and to our village when it started to rain. I didn't bring any umbrella and unfortunately my house is a few more meters away.

Damn it.

The rain isn't bothering me. It's my thoughts. I don't know. I'm confused. Fucking confused.

I didn't mind the acid falling in my head as it blends with the tears falling from my eyes. It kind of relieving... that all of my feelings getting washed with the rainfall.

I continued walking and walking. Fully soaked in the water the clouds had poured until the rain stopped.

No. It actually didn't. It only stopped in my phase. On where I am standing. I looked up, until I realize I was under a transparent umbrella.