Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?

Yesterday was really kind of a disaster. I mean, not at all. But the thing is, what Dianne saw suddenly became a rumor that spread like an epidemic disease.
However, that rumor became a little more help to me that the whole cast and crew became so fond of shipping us, and I feel like it was a good thing? Or so I thought?

Later, our first filming will start at around 3pm. So right now everyone at the headquarters were laying back to their own comfortable bed. While I just closed the door of my room walking through the hallway when I saw second door next to mine open revealing a familiar short strawberry blonde haired girl.

"Oh! Hey, (y/n)!" She waved with a smile.

"Hi, Petra!" I greeted back trying my best to smile.

We're walked together in the hallway through the kitchen, she seems nice and sweet. Maybe it's one if the reasons how she got Levi.

"Don't be so nervous to those people around you. You've got to be comfortable with them." Petra gave me a reassuring smile.

"I was adjusting myself for everyone," I scratched my nape.

"There's no need to adjust, just be yourself," Petra said while opening the cupboards and get some tea.

I smile as response but the thing that she's making a black tea caught my attention.

"You also drink tea?" I asked out.

"Yeah, ever since I got together with Levi. It became a habit." She started boiling water while I was just standing there watching her.

She grabbed three cups and I begin to wonder what was she going to do with three.

"I didn't know you can drink three cups of tea." I suddenly blurted out.

Petra glanced at me with amusement and laughs softly. "No, (y/n). These two other cups are for you and Levi."

A small pang in my heart suddenly struck. I don't know.
What? Why was she doing this?

"Oh." The only word that came out of my lips.

Once the water was boiled, she pour the exact amount of liquid on the cup putting the tea bags on each. She grabs a tray and puts the two other cups on it, leaving one.

What's the meaning of this?

"So, do you want to deliver this to him or me?" She asked suddenly

"W-wha, uhh you- you shall deliver that to him." Oh shit. What did I just said? My mind was unable to process due to the feeling my heart feels that I suddenly blurted things out.

Petra gave me unsure look. "Are you sure?"

Okay, this is a huge mistake. As if I could deny. I just said that she'll deliver it so I'll look desperate if I suddenly volunteer to be the one to bring the tea to him in front of Petra.

"Y-yes.." I muttered almost inaudible.

"Okay..." she nodded slowly and left.

Why the hell did I let myself got drowned over this feeling again?

I was being swallowed by my thoughts when I saw Rico passed by Petra who smiled at her and saw me standing unwell at the kitchen.

"Hey, (Y/n)? Are you okay?" She asks that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh hi there, Rico. I uhmm fine. Yeah, just a little hungry. Haven't eaten anything yet, though." I fake a smile and with that I grabbed a piece of bread from the table and ran upstairs.