Chapter 18: Unusual

Chapter 18: Unusual

It's been a week since Levi and I had talked. He barely text me but only to remind me some necessary things that I should do. And then today, he came at my residence with a weird excuse.

"I'm just making sure if the Sleeping Beauty is still alive after the kiss."

See? He didn't even took the situation seriously. -,- And take note the opposite situation he said to me, as if were Sleeping Beauty's alternate universe.

But after all, were just gonna play videogames in my Xbox. It's very weird and unusual for a Levi Ackerman to visit me without any important errand. Just like what is happening.

He initiated me to play videogames. It's not a bad thing, but it's very weird of him.

"So, what do you wanna play?" I asked while searching for any interesting disk to insert.

"Whatever you want." He stood up from the couch.

"Why me? And where are going?" I asked irritated. He was the one who pulled me from my peaceful room and now he's leaving it to me?

"Making tea." He yelled from the kitchen.

I didn't responded after that and just diverted back onto searching any videogame.

Until I saw something interesting.

I put the race game on the Xbox player and after a while it started. Levi came, holding two cups of tea in his own odd way. He sat beside me and grabbed the controller.

"Why this one?" He asked.

"Don't complain. You said it's my choice so deal with it." I smirked and grabbed my tea to drink.

Levi rolled his eyes. Alright, the game has begun.

"I've got an idea." I looked at him.

"What shit is on your head?"

"The loser should do anything the winner asks for. Sounds good?"

Levi smirked. "I like it."

Then we started racing, I had a little trouble and I hated it. I glanced at his hands fidgeting with the controller.

How skilled?

But no way I'm losing over him.

-

The game is over. And guess who is the winner?

Me

You can now say G.G. but for Levi, nah.

This is a good timing, now that I have the opportunity to ask Levi about what he meant last week.

"I'm not going to make this consequence difficult." I said facing him, while doing an Indian sit on the couch. "You just have to answer me, honestly. Got it?"

Levi groaned uncomfortably "I know." His frown audible and yet, I know I'm being dominant over him right now so for him? This is definitely awkward.

But he had no choice, though. He lost to me.

I took a deep breath and started to ask.

"What are we before?"

It took him a minute to answer me but at least he turned his face straightly into mine and looked directly into my orbs. His eyebrow raised.

"We? We don't like each other, back then." He snorted, leaned his back on the armrest and crossed his arms. "But time flies, everything changed, you know?"