Chapter 51: Patriarchy?

After a whole wild ride to the place we're supposed to go. We have finally arrived at our destination.

Honestly, we seemed like cat and dog that unintentionally became a couple in the middle of the trip since we've been arguing towards the music. Just like the old days, but as usual we never make it way too serious. It's not a big deal to start a serious argument though.

Anway, here it is.

The Zacharius Bldg.

This place had changed.

Yeah, it changed physically but the atmosphere of people was still heart warming as before when they welcome us in the main lounge. They have new interns and some other employees were contented on working on their jobs here.

As soon as we walked in, there are lots of people that recognized Levi. He was still the popular celebrity and the same vocalist of the Flugel der Freiheit. As they continue with their songs, they gained more fans that of course loved how their music become a part of them.

They had lots of concerts around the world up until now that they are still booking on places for their next album and world tour.

While walking, a little girl that looked like 7 years old with a cute smile suddenly ran onto us and stood in front of him.

"Hi, Mr. Ackerman!" she was a bit shy but her shyness was being replaced with her glimmering orbs.

Levi looked at her in the most intimidating way he didn't mean to be but the girl seem to not notice his usual expression because of the visible smile in her beautiful face.

The crowd seem to stop, analyzing how will Levi respond on this little fragile human since all of the eyes are centered into us.

"Can I have a picture with you?" The girl simply asked, pleading for his agreement with her soft looking eyes to Levi's stoic ones.

I was kind of nervous on how will he respond to the girl. Will her small request be accepted or become broke from being rejected. I can't bear seeing her cry just because of a little thing Levi could not give because of his somewhat crappy attitude.

And as an answer to my thoughts, Levi kneeled in front of the girl to her level and to my surprise...

"Of course." he smirks and ruffled the girl's hair.

Her eyes widened in joy as her long brunette hair flowed through her back from jumping in happiness.

Her parent was just nearby so she came to them to get her camera but instead of taking it as their selfie, she went to ask me.

"Hello..." she handed the phone kindly. "Can you please take a picture of us?"

I smiled. "Sure," I grabbed the phone and stood in front of them just the exact way to capture them closely. Much to my surprise, Levi lifted up the girl and carried her to his arms.

'Oh my gosh... they look like father and daughter.'

I suddenly felt a race on my heart beat as I can't help imagine Levi being a father while carrying her and it was also a shock for the girl.

'They look so cute'

I begin to focused the camera on them then counted. Levi gave his small smirks and the cute girl smiled on the camera.

"One, two, three, smile!" I tapped the capture button and saved the photo but before returning the phone, I reviewed it first to see how it turned out.