Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2

Ohhhh ho ho ho.... you thought it was the ending?

Uhh- no.

Cause it has to end way more emotional and heartbreaking.

I'm making a misery of reader!!! HA HA HA.

Nah, just continue on reading. It's the real ending. Goodluck!

Hope you bear the feels with my favorite sad song. :>>

You will need a tissue box- oh no, a pail.

Love you guys!! <3

Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Hanji called but I didn't listen, instead I ran quickly to the bathroom, locking it.

That time, I was facing the door and begun crying and letting out everything stuck in my chest.

"I shouldn't have said it! I could've accepted his apolog-"

"(Y/n)?" A familiar feminine voice called my name.

I cringed in my head before wiping my tears and turning myself to her.

"A-are you okay? Uh-" Petra put down her necessity before approaching me.

"Stay away from me." I said without letting any expression.

She pursed her lips, doing what I did.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean any-"

"Didn't mean?" I cutted her off. "Really? Then what does that video mean? A drama? Did a director paid you for it to be shown to every people?"

I sat slowly on the floor, trying to stop my tears and buried my head on my knees before running my fingers through my hair when Petra sat on her knees across me to speak in my level.

"(Y/n)..." Petra took a deep breath. "I am really sorry.... I didn't really mean it."

I looked up at her. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Please, I'm really sorry. You know I've loved him... ever since I become his partner at every show." Petra explains, "But when we became together... I didn't feel that he love me and after a small while we broke up. Our relationship didn't worked out."

"And does it connect on my situation? You think that telling your life will resolve something?" I asked sarcastically, "Pathetic."

"What if I say it's a 'yes'?" She said confidently.

I raised an eyebrow before she spoke again.

"(Y/n)... when you came to his life, you didn't know how much you changed him," Petra changes the state of her voice into soft. "I was surprised that everything he hasn't done to me, he did to you."

I twitched my eyebrows. Criticizing her words.

"Levi has expressing his feelings, everytime he's with you or when he tells something fascinating about you, he smiles."

I gulped, looking at her kind of melting at her words.

"I love him. But I don't deserve him." She admitted. "(Y/n) it wasn't his fault, it was mine. I know Levi could not betray you, he wasn't a cheater. I was the one who did it to him. I've done the betrayal.... and-....You could never forgive me but he loved you so much, so please... for me give him the chance."

Petra gained the courage to hold my hand and I was shocked that a tear has fallen from her eyes.

"I know... there's something more waiting for the both of you..." Petra stared tearful directly into my eyes. "I already regret what I've done and promised myself to get over him and avoid him."