Chapter 57: Blinded

I've MISSED WRITING FELLAS!!

Being out for almost two months was probably a struggle for you. Yeah, right. You. And not just you, me too.

It's such a cliffhanger for the last chapter but HEY! Here you go now! I'm back after having a longterm writer's block and lost of quirkiness. Here it is! The juicy lemon-lime!!!

It's my first time to write this unpure filth but I hope I'll make it up for those who stuck with my book!!

Btw, who's excited for the AoT S3 on July 22?!!! I'm so hyped for they'll be releasing 24 episodes with 2 arcs! Have you seen the trailer, comment if you have!

WARNING: Contains smut. Skip if you're uncomfortable.

Thanks for 8K+ reads!! Vote, comment and share!

Ja ne~

Chapter 57: Blinded

His cold yet gentleman voice whispered to my ears, his breathe vibrated on my delicate wet skin...

"Can I take you... tonight, darling?" He asks... kissing my shoulder, earning a small moan from me.

I parted my lips to say.

"...take me...please..."

"Sure, do." Levi chuckled sexily, before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Close your eyes."

I do what he commands but little did I know he brought his red blindfold. The one he uses at their premium concerts.

"Stay still, love." Levi whispers softly and wrapped the smooth silk around my head covering my eyes.

As he positioned me by letting me sit on his bare lap facing his body, I felt Levi's soft hands touch my face until all of my doubts were replaced with desire.

I breathed heavily, trying to resist the desperation of his touch.

His slim fingers traced my jawline, down to my neck and to my collarbone and it brought thousands of electricity shock down to my spine. I was lingering on his touch while my eyes were still closed. There's no either way I could open it anyway.

From my collarbone he ran his index finger to my shoulder that made me shiver a bit.

I heard his voice chuckle. 'Damn. He sensed it.'

His finger rested on that spot on my shoulder before he let go and I finally felt those arms wrap around my wet skin on my waist and warm breath I can sense getting closer to my right shoulder.

I feel his lips touch the spot he caught me shivered and started kissing it softly.

"Ah..." I bit my lip in anticipation.

'Shit... I've made a sound.'

He continued kissing that part until I felt his hands travel down my back distracting me when he suddenly bite my shoulder making me shudder and moan.

"A-ahh..." I mindlessly grinded my hips on his waist and blushed at my sudden reaction.

'So this how it felt... goddamn.'

His bite penetrated on my skin making me grip on his luscious hair while his soft hands kept its moment down me.

"L-levi..." That is when I finally gave up from his touch. Giving me a headstart pleasure by letting his hands roam around my thighs.