Chapter 11: Deep Sleep

Third Person's

Everything went blurry. The plane crashed. No one knows whoever survived in the plane crash. Even to those who get away from the plane with a parachute... They are unsure who landed on the main location, safely.

Near a city, in a grass field. The plane is found, the fire already extinguished. Cops, investigators, police, doctors, nurses and other people who is willing to volunteer and help with the accident gathered.

They've been rescuing the people who's trapped in the plane after crashing. Some corpses of the employees are found and people who may have survived has been rushed to the hospital, immediately.

But her body...

isn't found yet.

-

----Levi----

"Levi, can you call (y/n)? She isn't here yet! It's already nine in the evening." Hanji complained, impatience striking her as well.

"Tch."

Hanji and Erwin is staying for their so called homecoming party for (y/n), they're watching a movie in the Netflix.

I wonder why that brat still isn't home.

She was supposed to be here at around 7:30 or eight but it's already nine in the evening and it's getting late.

'Tch, that brat really wanted me to worry about her shit.'

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

("The number you dial is unattended, please try your call later." )

I called her multiple times but she didn't picked up. She's out of reach.

"Tch, the next line said (y/n)'s unreachable. Where the heck is her?" I cursed.

"Calm down, Levi. Maybe she had to do some business in the airport." Erwin said.

I clicked my tongue.

I'm getting impatient. I've got a bad feeling that something is up to her.

I averted my thoughts to the television, I saw Hanji and Erwin laughing and chatting, or.... are they flirting?

What the fuck are they doing? Hanji is leaning on Erwin's shoulder with his arms around her shoulders and the both of them seemed to have fun having company of each other.

These two shits haven't told me anything about their lives. Could it be that they were already dating?

Tch. Disgusting.

I shaked that thoughts out of my head and grabbed the remote. I changed the channel to watch something with sense which is news, until the headlines said that:

'A plane crash has been reported due to the possible hijackers that wanted terrorism in Japan. They used the plane P154 of Trost Airlines.

Ten corpses of passengers found in the plane crash after the terrorists burned the bottom section of the plane. Some of the employees corpses were unidentified and other's were rushed in hospital. They landed in a grass field near Osaka, Japan.'

There's a jolt my heart suddenly felt.

"Something's wrong, shorty?" Hanji suddenly asked.

"Y-yeah." I sighed but kept my cool. "(Y/n)'s still hasn't called back.."

After I said those words, my phone rang.

"It must be her." Erwin spoke.

I glanced on the screen but it was a landline number and not the brat's name so I picked up guessing it was something that makes sense.