Chapter 53: Day-Off

Chapter 53: Day-Off

Levi was still beside me when I woke up. He's hugging me from behind and I begin to feel those weird butterflies in my stomach just as always when he did even small affections like this.

How I loved him being here with me.

I turned to my wall clock and saw it's eight in the morning.

I turned to face him and visualized how peaceful he looks while he's still asleep. Lips lightly parted and I can hear his soft snores.

I cannot caught up with my sleep so I just watch him while still being hugged. Boredom struck me so I started to run my index finger to his perfectly sculpted jawline, but it wasn't my intention to tickle his neck in a sudden moment that his half-asleep eyes slowly opened.

"Sorry..." I withdraw my hands back and hid it under the sheets.

Levi closed his eyes again and chuckled to me.

"D-did I disturbed your sleep?" I ask softly as longingly looked into him.

He didn't replied but instead hugged me tightly and greeted me with his husky voice.

"Morning..." he kissed me softly and begin to caress his fingers to my (h/c) locks.

"M-moring.." I responded and rested my head on his chest, a little embarrassed.

"Did I heard you last night called me 'my love'?" He ask as I looked up to him in shock and i swear that he's smirking playfully.

"Y-you heard me?" I asked in disbelief but cursing to my mind from continuous stuttering.

"Isn't it obvious?" He opened his eyes back again to look at me.

"No! I mean... I thought you were asleep." I lowered my voice.

"I was. I even thought it was a dream but then you just confirmed it so I heard it right." He pinches my nose.

"Damn.." I cursed under my breath.

"Tch, words, brat."

I rolled my eyes as if he didn't swore over his life so I changed the subject.

"Anyway, you look hilarious last night." I smirk at him. "Do you even remember what happened?"

"Hilarious? What are you talking about?" He asked, confused.

"So you don't remember?"

"Remember what?" He sits up and then felt his head throb a bit. "Fuck."

I quickly sit straight to force him down again. "Stay there."

"Wait-" he clutched on his stomach and ran to the bathroom. "I need to-"

I sighed. "You're drunk last night." I walked through the bathroom door and hear him puke.

I rubbed his back to help him relieve at least and when he was finally done, he brushed his teeth. Good thing we had important personal necessities on each's house.

"Are you now feeling well?" I ask worryingly while standing at the door frame.

"Yeah... much better." After brushing he walked back and sat on the bed as I followed his motions.

He run his fingers through his hair and I just chuckled to him.

"What?" He turns to me stoically and asks annoyed due to me staring at him weirdly.

"Nothing," I pursed my lips trying to resist my laughs. "You sure had so much fun last night, huh?"

"What?"

"Oh, Levi. What happened that you suddenly came dancing topless in a bachelor's party?" I asked cooed teasingly.

"What?!" He yelled in disbelief.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. You should thank Erwin that he called me before anything else could happen." I shrugged and smirked smugly.

"(R/n), that was gross." He palmed his forehead in irritation and disappointment.

I chuckled. "That was fine," I put a hand on his' "Just forget about it. It wasn't just you anyways. Good thing you've got a hangover or your conscience will bother you."

He took a deep breath. "Stop it. The more you tell me things about last night, the more it irritates me, goddamn it."

"Fine, fine." I nodded several times as a deal. "So, what are we gonna do now?"

"Let's eat breakfast." He stood up from the bed and faced me, holding his hand out. "C'mon."

And as usual. I took his hands as his arms made force to pull me up but I lost my balance.

"Woah-!"

Levi caught me and chuckled. "That was close."

"Shut up. It's too early for a hero to save me."

He ruffled my already messy bed-head and hugged me from behind, leading us two to the kitchen.

We passed by my living room and saw my coffee table is clean when I realize that I left Levi's coffee table in his house messy last night due to eating chips and watching. Shit. Another thing to take care of.

We went to my kitchen, Levi still hugging me from behind and looked for something inside my cupboards and refrigerator until Levi let me go after he found something.

I grabbed some tea bags and make us our black tea. He began to cook as usual and then I put our plates on the dining table.

When he was finally done. We sat across each other and ate quietly and I broke the silence.

"I remember how you made a tension between us with my cooking skills before," I stared at him. "It was thrilling."

"I just thought of how cute you could be while teasing." He said and begin eating again.

"Seriously? I could've just asked me." I confidently said, flipping my hair.

"Too cocky." He responded and drink his tea.

I laughed at his comment and then shrugged it off.

So after that time, we don't have to go somewhere to begin our day. Being here beside each other was the best thing we had to do because busy days was a pain in the ass.

The whole day, we just spent our time with each other, talking about everything we dreamt of even when it was evening where I have to be scolded by my hot clean-freak boyfriend from messing his living room.

"Sorry!" I yelled and laughed as I was being chased by him from ditching his house unclean.

And as a punishment, he have to tickle me until I get tired.