Chapter 14: Here For You

Today's Saturday, my 20th day at the hospital and is supposed to be my last day as well.

Levi became often busy along with Hanji. Except the disimilitude of Levi, Hanji finds time to visit me daily even in a short span of time.

She told me that they had to some errands left since they have an upcoming project. It was kind of lonely that they barely visit me since I've gotten used to their presence but at least it's a good news for me to hear that I'm going to see them on screen soon.

Regarding my condition, I seem to improve really well. The headaches slowly fade away and I can now manage.

My parents hasn't arrived yet since they were supposed to fix my discharge papers. I'm still guessing that they're still in office, taking care of some matters.

Thankfully, it's not gloomy around since Eren and Mikasa was here.

At the moment, Eren's in a deep sleep on the couch while Mikasa went out to buy something for us to eat.

I was busy reading a book that Armin gave me as a 'gift' just a few days when they visited. He actually told me that Annie helped him choose this book since I am closer to her and she knew my taste.

I never thought Annie knew me that well and she was good at picking books. Armin probably have great influence to her.

While I was in the middle of reading the book, Eren yawned and sat up from the couch, drool hanging over his lips from sleeping. I giggled at him while putting down the book.

"What's so funny?" He asked still sleepy and scratched his messed up hair.

"Well, try to look at yourself in the mirror." I laughed and pointed at the restroom.

He gave me a confused look before running to the bathroom. I was laughing because he was just cute and how hilarious he looked.

I was chuckling around when Eren was heard groaning in annoyance when someone turned the knob open, revealing Mikasa carrying paper bags.

The nurses had removed my dextrose so I can now move freely without pulling the pole, I helped Mikasa carry the paper bags to the small kitchen when she asked.

"(Y/n) it's okay, you have to rest." Mikasa refused to take my help.

"No, I'm good. Besides you need help." I insisted.

Mikasa smiled before speaking up again.

"Where's Eren?" Mikasa wandered around to look for him.

"He's in the bathroom." I chuckled as I told her that he drooled in his sleep that he looked like a mess.

She walked to where he's in not long after I heard a little argument between them.

"Eren, let me help you."

"No, I can do it!"

"I'll do it for you..."

"I'm not a little kid!"

"Eren."

"Mikasa!" Eren whined.

There is nothing wrong with Mikasa helping Eren and I have no idea why Eren was being stubborn towards her.

Though, it appeared cute to see them arguing over small things like little siblings. Even if they're really aren't related, they had that kind of bond for each other.

The moment Eren stopped whining is when they went out of the bathroom while Mikasa wiping his face. Frown was visible on Eren's face as he looked at me.