34 - Disas' Secret Side

Xyder Zephyr - POV;

I stared deep into the clear, tranquil waters of the gentle pond, surrounded by the fluorescent pink poui trees which danced in the soft morning breeze. A fresh odour of blooming flowers permeated the moist, cool air which brushed against my pale skin.

"A world of nothingness, where land and sky are but one. Yet here you sit as a beacon of hope in this dark world, illuminating the area which surrounds you. I have never seen love nor beauty in this place and yet you saved that rusted, ancient blade and brought new life to this forsaken place. You reallyare impressive, Xyder."

"That voice," I cooed without breaking concentration on the swimming koi, "I would recognize it anyday."

I rose to my feet and turned towards the sly, grinning face.

"Who are you? I've seen you twice and you share my face. Yet you and I are separate beings. Who are you?" I asked.

'Demon Xyder' let out a sinister giggle, "Yes, I imagine you've seen me twice. On the day you sought your Persona and on the day you almost died in Seraphim's tournament. Don't you hate the senile bastard. Sometimes I just wish I could snap that wrinkled, old neck and spin it around and around like a toy until his windpipe is twisted like a-"

"Why? Why do you hate him this much?"

"Hmm. Honestly, if we could use a measurement for hatred, then I would probably hate him just as much as you do. Why? Because you and I are not as separate as you might think," he laughed.

"So we are linked somehow?"

"You could say that," he snickered, "I am sure you would like to know more, but our time here is up. We shall meet again soon. I know it. Just remember, my father has his eyes on you."

Everything went white as I opened my eyes to the bright light of the morning sun.

"Come on Xyder! The girls are really mad right now! Your life is on the line!" Storm shrieked.

"Wh-what? I'm too tired for your riddles Storm," I groaned.

"This is no time for relaxing Xyder! Get up!" Dagan exclaimed.

"Bang!"

The door to our room flew open and the guys were frozen in place with expressions of pure horror.

"XYDER ZEPHYR! I believe you promised that you would be going shopping with me early today, but it seems you would rather be sleeping around here with your two boyfriends!" Cheryl boomed.

"W-wait Cheryl, I remembered! It's just er- I might have um- the uh- oh god....."

The next thing I knew, I was flat on the floor, having the giant lump on my forehead from the flying clock being nursed by a pouting and rough Evie.

* * * * *

"This is it? It's amazing!" Dagan shouted as he laid his eyes on the majestic structure of the Mayer Estates' comercial centre.

"Wait till you see inside!"

Our team of fourteen teenagers barged into the busy establishment much to the displeasure of the decurity whom eyed us suspiciously. I couldn't blame him however, a group of teenagers was never a good thing.

"What is that?" Satella asked curiously as she tugged on my sleeve. Her eyes were locked onto the golden statue which still stood proudly in the middle of the room.

"It looks familiar," Dagan added as he led the group closer. He stared intently at the faceless figure.

"Come on, let's get go-"