A/N - Milestone: 30k Reads!

Wow, just wow. I have no words. Words can hardly give justice to the emotions I feel. It seems like only yesterday that I celebrated Zephyr's newfound rise in popularity when it achieved 10k reads and 2k votes. I was certain that it was at the height of its popularity then, yet less than a month later, those numbers have tripled and doubled respectively.

Zephyr has continued to climb charts and it has continued to grow beyond my expectations. What excites me most however isn't seeing those arbitrary numbers climb but rather it's the meaning behind them. It symbolises Zephyr's expanding reach as it reaches a larger audience. To write a story that can reach and touch so many individuals throughout the world is the only 'payment' I desire.

The outpouring of love, support and fun interactions that I have received from all of you has been truly impactful and it continues to feed the flames of desire within me to work my hardest on this endeavor I've called Zephyr: The Elemental Clans. I couldn't ask for any more from you.

A few supporters and even personal friends have shared their desire to see Zephyr: The Elemental Clans have a physical, published release. I'll tell you all what I said to them: I would love to one day hold a copy of the story I have built for so long, however this couldn't be further out of my mind at this time. My one and only focus as of this moment is a simple one: to bring this complete story, for free, to you. That is the least I can do for the ones who have invested their time, emotions and support into this tale and whom have carried it to greatness. This is the very least I owe to you. One person told me that I don't have to 'owe' anything but if that's true, then I WANT to owe it to you. Zephyr would be nowhere without you, the reader, and I want you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

According to Wattpad's statistics, Zephyr primary audience consists of those between the ages of 15-25. Together with the lovely interactions I've had with all of you and being nineteen myself, I've been able to feel as if I'm not some separate person watching you all read this tale. Rather, I've felt that I am one of you... that I am following in this tale and sharing in your happiness, sadness, anger and satisfaction as we follow the adventures of Xyder and his friends. To be one with such an amazing community of people is something I would never wish to give up.

In order for me to strengthen this bond with the community that I cherish and so that I can bring this story to you so much more quickly, I have decided to have a special release schedule to celebrate the 30k reads milestone. Starting from this Sunday, for just that week, I will release one chapter per day, meaning that there will be a total of seven chapters released next week. I hope that I can this can atleast go a small way towards showing my gratitude to you all.

I'm sure some of you may have grown tired of me saying this by now but I can't help myself from repeating it; Thank you! Thank you for your time! Thank you for your kindness! Thank you for your support! Thank you for your comments! Thank you for sharing Xyder's story with so many others! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

~ tO_x-in