134 - Forgiven Wrongs

Duran Blaze - POV;

"It's already been a week since the first round of battles, yet I find myself constantly thinking of those truly unbelievable clashes," I mentioned aloud as I lifted my newly prepared coffee from the table to my lips, "Fenix was boring as anticipated in their win but Zephyr's matches were truly a spectacle. Even if it required some... help... on Blaze's part, Indira showed a relentless battering of those Zephyr children that left them fighting for their lives. But that last match was the true victor. Unlike Astra, we didn't interfere in this match but we didn't need to. Who would have thought that that girl, Evelynn, could be so wonderfully brutal and bloodthirsty? Lord Neptulus rushed out practically in tears seeing what happened to his daughter. And it really was horrible. How can people say Blaze are the bad ones after that?"

"Are you still stuck on the past? It's so boring of you to keep bringing up the same old thing," Zelisha Eclipse murmered as she rose from the bed and dropped the covers, revealing her bare body.

"Why don't you come with me and try some new experiences?" she continued, running her finger down my exposed back.

"What would your clan think if they saw their Regulus acting so vulgar with a rival leader?" I cackled.

"It's no concern of theirs. Every woman has her needs and I just wish to get my fill right here," she whispered into my ear as she pressed her breasts against me.

****
Xyder Zephyr - POV;

"Damn. It seems things really did end up badly. I'm not sure if I should congratulate you on your win or... This is all so terrible," Dagan sighed.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay though Dagan. They let us see you so quickly, I was shocked," I noted.

"Yeah. Well I got away much better than Storm and Disas. I can't forgive myself for letting them get hurt on my watch," he said sadly.

"It's not your fault Dagan. Besides, things are shaping up nicely for them. We got the go-ahead to visit Storm for the first time only an hour ago and the doctor said that Disas is in a stable condition now and they expect her to pull through it with little problem. Apparently it was a near miracle. It seems she just bearely dissipated enough of her clones before the blast that the damage was manageable," I explained.

"So you don't want to be checking on Storm right now?" he enquired, "Do you love me that much?"

I chuckled, "I went in as soon as they let us just to see him a second. It was sweet. Winter was all over him, crying and hugging his life out. I figured I'd let the others fawn over him for now and I'll get some time with him later. You know how bad it was when we first got to see you. Jacqueline, Celes and Sorine were practically on top of you and that's despite Sorine being all patched up for his damaged bones."

"Yeah, that was hell. The pain was unbearable. It's like they completely forgot I was injured and were actively trying to irritate my wounds. But you know, it was a pretty nice hell," he laughed.

"So? What are you going to do?" I grinned.

"About what?" he asked.

"Sorine and Celes."

"Ah, that! I'm not sure to be honest," he admitted.

"Not sure? What kind of answer is that?" I teased.

"What are you going to do about Cheryl and Satella?" he smickered.

"Touché," I responded.

"So what are you going to do now?" Dagan questioned.

"I'm going to pay her a visit. I want to talk to her for a while as well," I revealed

"That's for the best, especially as the one who will lead Zephyr one day," he told me. I departed from his room and ascended the starcase to one of the higher levels. I strolled along the corridor until I found the number I had been searching for.