5-Reunited

I get a text from an unknown number saying that they just got to the grove. Aidan. I add him to my contacts and text back.

"I'm about two minutes away. Definitely underestimated LA traffic lol"

"Haha definitely the worst part of living here. See you soon! I'm near Free People"

I arrive at walk to Free People. I'm really nervous for some reason, even though we've already met. I hear someone yell my name so I turn and see him. I walk over and we give each other a hug.

"Hey how are you?" he asks

"I'm great! How are you"

"Even better now!" He says enthusiastically which makes me laugh. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Me too! We're going to have so much fun!" I say

We walk around for a bit before deciding on Panera Bread. They have such good mac and cheese. We get our food and sit down. We talk to each other so easily. It's mainly about me because all he does is ask questions! When we finish we decide to walk around a bit.

"Hey my friend is here and he wants to meet up, is that ok?" he asks me

"Of course" I say honestly. I need more friends anyways

We go to the fountain and see his friend. It's Froy. I know him from twitter and instagram. He seems really sweet. Aidan introduces him to me and we immediately hit it off. It's so cool to make friends so easily. I thought it would be a lot harder. We go to Starbucks to get drinks and just sit down and chill. I check my phone and see that I have a dm. From Grayson Dolan.
Oh. My. God.

"Hey Amelia its Gray. Want to hang out today?"

I internally scream when I read the message. I feel Aidan looking at me so I look up and he is.

"What're you smiling at?" he asks, smirking

"Oh it's nothing. Don't worry" I tell him, lying

"Come on we are friends now you gotta tell us!" Froy chimes in.

"It's just someone asked me to hang out today, that's all"

"Ooh! Who?" Froy asks

"His name is Grayson"

"As in Dolan?" Aidan asks. Him and Froy look at each other with their eyes open wide.

"Yeah..." I say, still confused as to why they are acting weird.

"Wow that's something" Aidan says, Froy nods while looking down.

"What? Am i missing something?" I ask, now extremely confused. Is he a bad person or something?

"No it's nothing. It's just weird. He doesn't really go out much. He focuses on filming and spends most of his time with his brother." Aidan tells me

"Oh ok, so what do I say?" I ask. They are my friends after all so they will help me with this.

"Say sure! I mean is not our decision but I would say yes" he laughs and I do too. Froy doesn't look too pleased. I dm Grayson back.

"Hi Grayson I'd love to hang out!"

I get a reply back almost instantly.

"Great! How about we go to the beach? I'll pick you up around 6?"

"yeah sounds good! see you then"

I give him my address and lock my phone. It's 4:30 now so I decide to go home. I call my dad and tell him to come now. He arrives soon and I say bye to Aidan and Froy. We agree to hang out soon before I walk away. This is going to be an eventful day.