43- Disney!

"Look!" Jenna shouts, pointing at a Disneyland sign. This must be the entrance. We pass by it and go into the parking lot. I text the group chat with the boys saying we are here. 11:00 am exactly. Perfect.

We walk to the left of the entranceway to meet the guys.

"There!" Hailey says, pointing at some guys outside the staff shed. We walk over to them.

"Well well well Princess finally made it" Aaron says to me.

"Oh shush" I say back. He comes over to me and gives me a huge hug. I haven't seen him in a long time I really missed him.

"Hey I want to say hi too Aaron" Bryant says. Aaron lets me go and Bryant and I hug.

"How's my best friend today" he asks me.

"Really, really excited. But scared i'm gonna get lost" I say and they all laugh. "Hey E" I say, walking over to give him a hug.

"Hey Lia. Looking good as usual"

"Why thank you."

I go to Grayson and he has his arms wide open waiting for me. I accept the gesture and hug him.

After the hug I look at my friends and see them standing there awkwardly. I nudge Grayson and he goes and gives everyone a hug. Ethan follows and does the same thing. When they are finished I introduce the girls to Aaron and Bryant.

"So where's your friend?" I ask Grayson.

"Oh he left" he says.

"What?! We can't go to Disney?"

"No no no I mean he gave me the bands and left."

"Oh thank God." I say, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Where are they?" Hailey asks. Grayson pulls the bands out of his bag and the girls and I get super excited.

"Calm down guys it's just a band" Ethan says laughing.

"No it's not. It's a Magic band" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Alright. Hailey." G says, reading the names off the bands to give to us. Hailey goes up to him and grabs hers. "Sophia. Jenna. Sammy. And of course, Lia." he says, handing me my band. I thank him and look at it. Wait it doesn't say my name on it.

"Really guys? Princess." I say and they all laugh.

"We decided your nickname suits you best on this trip" Ethan says and I shake my head.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Aaron says and we all get on a line to enter the park. Bryant, Sophia, and Sammy go on a separate line for bag check and entry while the rest of us go on another line to empty our pockets and enter. It takes what feels like 3 hours to check Bryant's bag because it's all filled with weird camera equipment. Finally they are done and we head off.

I am so excited I can't keep still. I'm jumping around all over the place. It smells so good and looks so pretty and even the air is cleaner I swear.

"Let's go to the Disney Gallery first just so I can take some pictures before all the rides and craziness" Bryant says and we nod. We enter the gallery and immediately walk back out. "That's not the place for pictures" he says and we all laugh, remembering all the old people staring at us as we walked in. He takes pictures of us instead all around Main Street and of course, in front of the castle.

"I'm gonna live there one day" I say out loud, pointing to the castle and everyone just laughs at me.

"Im sure you will Princess" Ethan says.