11-Filming

We get back to the warehouse at 7:40 pm. Gray insists on me coming over and spending some time at the warehouse so I accept and go on inside. I see Ethan sleeping on the trampoline and Cameron is nowhere to be found. Grayson and I decide to wake up Ethan. Grayson takes his phone out and starts to record him pouring water all over Ethan. He wakes up so quickly and chokes on the water that went inside his throat. Grayson and I start dying of laughter and E just rolls his eyes.

"I hate both of you. Seriously" he tells us.

"Shut up you know you love us" Gray says, shaking Ethan awake. Ethan finally gets up and we clean up the mess. We all just chill out on the trampoline, talking about random things. I check my snapchat stories and see Grayson's.

"NEW VIDEO UP GO CHECK IT OUT" Grayson yells, followed by Ethan screaming in the background

"Oh my God it's Tuesday!" I say gasping. I completely forgot!

"Yeah we know" Ethan says laughing.

I go into the Youtube app and pull up their new video. It starts playing when Grayson takes my phone.

"Hey give it back!" I say, trying to get my phone back.

"No I don't want you watching it. It's embarrassing" he tells me, putting my phone higher so I can't reach it. No matter how high I jump, the phone is still out of reach. Soon I just give up.

"Gray all of your videos are embarrassing. I mean you put in one of them you made out with a fan-"

"She kissed me!!" he says defensively. Ethan starts dying of laughter.

"Oh stop laughing... E-tee-wee-tee" and just like that he stops. His face turns red so quickly and then we all start laughing.

"Fine you're right. Here's your phone" Grayson says, giving me phone back.

"Thank you" I say, snatching it back and putting on the video. I lowkey hated watching it with them. Usually when I watch their videos I laugh super hard and always rewind back to my favorite parts. I couldn't do that without them thinking i'm a creep. I promised myself to watch it later. I finished it and turned my phone off.

"We were actually gonna film a video now, do you want to help?" Grayson asks me.

"Help?" I ask

"Yeah, we need someone to show us pictures. Cameron usually does it but she's out right now." Ethan says.

"Um yeah sure. Sounds cool!" I tell them. They cheer and Ethan claps his hands.

"Alright lets get to work baby!" Ethan yells, making Gray and I laugh. They set everything up and in 20 minutes we are ready to go. A lot actually goes into making a video. They honestly mess up a lot. I tried my hardest to not laugh. The video was a part 2 of guessing who was who on baby pictures. They were a bit better from the last video but still sucked.

As I was picking one of the photos, I saw a girl named Laurie texted Grayson. Laurie Hernandez? I know a lot of people shipped them like they are starting to ship us, but people definitely liked her more. I really don't know why people don't like me, I'm just hanging out with them. Anyways, she asked if he was ready to facetime. I waited until after the video to tell him.

"You did amazing Lia!" Gray says, giving me a hug. I laugh and get out of the hug. Ethan runs up to me and gives me a hug too.

"I literally just showed you guys pictures relax" I say. "Oh and Gray?" he looks up at me. Damn. He is so hot. "First off don't give me that look Dolan" i say laughing.

"What's wrong with it?" he smirks

"It's just- Nevermind. Anyways, Laurie texted you while you were recording." I say. His expression changes.

"Oh um thanks" he says quietly. He grabs his phone out of my hand and goes in the other room.

"What the hell was that?" I ask Ethan.

"I really don't know. Laurie's just a friend if that's what you're wondering." he reassures me. Why am I getting jealous? I just try to shake it off.

"It's not what I was wondering but good to know." I laugh. Ethan shakes his head.

"Oh please Lia I know you were thinking about it. Or are you in my lane?" he asks, coming closer to me. I tense up.

"Real funny Dolan. If anything I'm in Cameron's lane" I say, trying to ease up the tension.

"What's going on?" I hear Grayson's voice. I turn and immediately see his eyes glared at us. His fist and jaw are clenched. I step away from Ethan and Ethan looks away. They really gotta sort out some stuff here.

"Nothing. I was just leaving. See you around. And tell Laurie I say hi, whoever she is" I say and walk out the door. Yeah i'm gonna be petty. I honestly don't like how he walked away from me. And Ethan better have been joking. I thought they were supposed to be bad with girls. Obviously they aren't.