47- Kissing K

"Okay guys 5 minutes until we shoot" Daniel yells to everyone.

"That's our cue" I say to Kian and we get into place on the set. It is filled with lots of extras who are playing the other students in the classroom. George walks in and is introduced to the class and our eyes meet and blah blah blah. All this cliche romance. Except he doesn't sit next to me and we don't have some project we are supposed to work on or whatever like how every school romance story goes. Instead, I come up to him after class and tell him to meet me at my locker after school.

We do this for over an hour and a half because it's a split scene so we tried to get it all at once. Finally we finish and it's time for lunch.

"Hey Lia!" Kian yells after me as I walk to my trailer. I stop and turn around. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat."

"Um yeah sounds good." I say. We go to a cafe near the entrance.

"So do you know when we are filming the scene?" he asks. He's talking about our hook up scene.

"I think tomorrow. I'm not working until Sunday after that so most likely tomorrow." I tell him.

"Are you okay with it all?"

"Yeah. Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah I am." he says. "Is Grayson going to be okay with it?" I was waiting for that question.

"Honestly I don't know."

"Well he is your boyfriend so I would imagine he would be pretty pissed"

"We aren't dating."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I would've thought he would ask by now."

"Me too but he had other plans" I say quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"He postponed our date we were supposed to have soon because it didn't feel right." I tell Kian. I don't know why I told him but I did. Maybe the more I say it out loud the more I can accept it.

"God I'm sorry Lia I didn't know."

"It's okay Kian. It's not that big of a deal"

"Alright. If you ever need anything I'm here." he says and I nod. We go back to our set so we can start on the next scene. Kian is in one more scene for the day but I have three more. Today is the last day of filming for the second episode and for some reason they gave me all these days off but are making me do all my scenes today.

Kian and I do our scene of us walking to my house. It's pretty quick so we went through it fast. I say goodbye to him and head to hair and makeup.

I do the rest of my scenes and am done by 11:30 pm. I leave and go home. I do my night routine and hop into bed.

The next day I woke up late. I don't have time to shower so I just quickly brush my teeth, put on clothes, throw my hair in a bun, and grab my stuff before leaving. I rush down to the studio. I arrive right on time. I go to my trailer and check my sheet. My first scene starts at 11:30. Man I could've showered.

I go to Marco's trailer immediately.

"I didn't think you'd be here yet" he says to me.

"Marco I didn't shower this morning I woke up late. I'm sorry" I tell him.

"Oh honey come here" I go over to him and he sits me down in front of a sink. He begins to wash my hair. After he decides to just style it now. He blow dries it and adds some waves to it. He takes two strands of my hair and pins it near the back of my head. He styles my bangs before sending me off to Hannah. It's now 10 am.