28- Action!

I wake up to my alarm and immediately snooze it. I feel like death. Despite the masks, my eyes are still a little puffy. I finally get up and slip on a pair of jeans and a striped tank. I put my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth. I put everything I need in my bag, put on my adidas slides, and head out the door. The traffic today was brutal I just wanted it to be over. After thirty minutes I get to the set.

I look at the sheet on my trailer and see my film time is at 12 pm. It's now 8:30. We are starting at Scene 7. I run over the scene for a half an hour and then decide to go to hair and makeup. I go to hair first.

"Hey Marco" I say walking in.

"Amelia! Oh how i've missed you!" he says, giving me a hug.

"Oh really?" I ask, giving him a smirk. I know he's joking.

"Yes I've missed your constant chatter when I want to relax."

"I'm gonna ignore that comment" I say and he laughs. He gets started and I just browse through my phone. I see a lot of tweets about Loren and Grayson on some drama profiles and fan accounts but I just ignore it. I'm not getting stressed out again. I trust Grayson and I really hope I'm making the right choice.

As soon as I know it Marco has finished my hair. It's a cute loose bun half up half down look with my bangs. He finished in forty minutes.

I leave and go to Hannah.

"Hey sweetie, love the hair!"

"Thanks Hannah" i say and take a seat.

In the middle of her blending my foundation she speaks up

"Are you ok Amelia? You seem pretty down"

"Yeah just some stupid stuff that's stuck in my head"

"Talk to me girl. We are gonna be here a while anyways"

I tell her all about Grayson and what's going on.

"What's his name again?" she asks once i finish ranting.

"Grayson Dolan"

"Oh yes! I've worked with him before. He did some interview for Teen Vogue and I did his and his brother's makeup. Sweet kid"

"Yeah I know. He's the sweetest."

Dylan walks into the trailer.

"Hey guys. I'm lonely so I came to hang." he tells us and we laugh.

"We'll go right ahead. We were having some girl talk though." Hannah says to him.

"I don't care. Keep talking about whatever you were talking about." he says and sits back in his seat.

"Alright so back to Grayson." Hannah says, applying some concealer to my under eyes.

"Oh that guy Nick was telling me about?" Dylan interrupts Hannah. I nod to him and Hannah looks at me weird.

"Who's Nick and why did Dylan know before me?!" she says, acting offended.

"Nick Robinson. He and I share the same manager and we were all getting ice cream when I saw Loren's story."

"Ohh ok. Why does Dylan know though?"

"Nick told Dylan so he can keep an eye on me here. They've just declared themselves my big brothers already and I just met them!" I say to Hannah.

"You need someone to look out for you! Better Nick and me than Alexander and Aidan" he tells me.

"He's right" Hannah says laughing.