25- Day After

Once I get home I hop in the shower. I rinse all the makeup off of my face and body and wash my now brittle hair because of all the hairspray. I get out and put on some pajamas. I hop into bed, put my wet hair into a bun, and go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up at around 9 am. I got home at 10 last night after a day of nonstop work. This really is the fast life. I was so tired I didn't even go on my phone at all. This morning I check it and see all my notifications. I have a few texts from Grayson, a few from Bryant, two from Ethan, one from Aaron, one from Cameron Dallas, and a bunch of snapchats.

Gray🤤:
"Hey Lia hope your day is going well"
"Hi"
"Sorry for triple texting I just want to make sure you're okay"

Bryant:
"Good luck today Lia! Love you so much"
"We are on for Friday!"
"How was it?"

Ethan Dolan:
"Good luck today Amelia!"
"Please text Grayson or something. He's freaking out and it's really annoying"

Aaron Carpenter:
"Have fun today Lia!"

Cameron Dallas:
"Good luck Princess! Lmk if you need any help or anything. I'm always here :)"

I open the snapchats next. Got one from Jack saying Good luck about yesterday, my streaks, some from my friends commenting on my story about how good I look, and one from Maggie Lindemann commenting on my story. Oh my God what?! I didn't even know she added me back!

Maggie Lindemann 🌹
"wow ur hot"

I say back
"thanks babe that's all you"

Maybe I found a girl friend? I look at my added me back and see that I have 5 people! It's Maggie Lindemann, Madison Beer, Blake Gray, Kian Lawley, and Loren Beech. Oh no. I was in such a good mood because Madison freaking Beer is now my friend on snapchat! Also Blake, my crush all of last summer, added me too. Kian Lawley didn't forget about me from Saturday and added me. But then I see Loren and my mood just goes downhill. I don't hate her, but I don't necessarily like her either. She's mean to me and I just don't want that kind of vibes in my life. I don't even know why I have her on snapchat but I like to watch stories so I'll keep her.

I text all my friends back, starting with Grayson. I feel bad for making him freak out, I just couldn't use my phone yesterday. Ethan, Grayson, and I are going out for brunch at Urth Cafe. I get dressed into a cropped hoodie and camo pants. I leave my new hair down and put on some high tops. I grab my wallet and head on out. I decide to walk because parking sucks around there. I arrive and see Ethan and Grayson sitting down at a table outside. Ethan notices me and nudges Grayson. Grayson looks at him and Ethan points in my direction. Grayson looks my way and his mouth goes open. They both just stared at me until I reached the table.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask them.

"U-um yeah. You just look different." Ethan says.

"Oh the hair? Yeah they had to fix it for the show." I will them. They both still just stare at me. I snap in their faces and they come back to Earth.

They both get up and I give them hugs. I hold Grayson a little longer though. We get our food and have a great time.

"I'm so sorry I didn't text you guys yesterday. I was so busy that my phone was away in my bag the whole time." I tell them

"Don't worry Lia, we know you're busy." Grayson says.

We finish and decide to walk around for a bit. As if on cue, I see Loren walking up to us.

"Hey Grayson!" she says, giving him a hug.

"Hi Amelia" she says giving me a half hug.

"Hi there..." Grayson begins to say but realizes he forgot her name.

"Hi Loren nice to see you again" I say, smiling. I'm not going to show her that she is getting the best of me. Mark comes over too and says hi.

"Hi I'm Loren" she says to Ethan after noticing him. She doesn't seem that charmed with Ethan.

"I'm Ethan" he says back to her.

"So Grayson do you want to go to some party later. It's small but I promise it'll be fun." Loren tells Grayson. I look at Ethan and he just rubs my back. He probably knows I like Grayson. I really hate this.

"I'm really not the party kind of guy. Thanks though" he says to her. Why does she not take the hint and go?!

"Oh then just come back to my place. We can hang out there." She says. She gives him a piece of paper and then walks away. Mark just smiles at us awkwardly and walks away following her.

"What is that?" I ask Grayson. He opens it and shows us. It's her number.

"So what are you gonna do bro" Ethan asks. He still rubs my back, knowing how nervous and upset I am about it. I know he's not mine and it's not my place to get all upset over this, but when you see someone flirting with your crush it sucks.

"I don't know." he says to us, shrugging his shoulders. Ethan drops his hand from my back and we continue walking.

Ethan decides to go a little bit ahead of us so Grayson and I can talk.

"So are you going to go?" I ask Grayson.

"I don't think so. I'll probably text her that I can't or something."

"I wouldn't do that. You texting her is just opening up more conversation."

"You're right. I'll decide later what I'm going to do about everything." I just nod and let it go. Why is this so hard for him? Just say no and move on. He knows how she is, why is he doing this? What about me or Laurie or- wait. I completely forgot about Laurie.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say, about to see what's going on with him and Laurie.

"Yeah" he says.

"Who's Laurie?"

"Oh she's just a friend. We did a video with her. She was an Olympic gymnast."

"Oh yeah I know her now. Why did she want to facetime you?"

"We text and facetime a lot so..." he tells me. My heart drops. He probably likes her. I should've never assumed he liked me.

"Oh okay" I say. After a few more minutes I decide to go home to get my car. I reach it and drive to set. I have to spend a few hours there everyday as part of my contract. I try to get my mind off everything by blasting music but I can't. I knew it was too good to be true. He doesn't like me.