29- Count on the Girls

I get home at around 6 and decide on a lazy night. I postmate some food because I really don't want to go back out and get it. I have a Harry Potter marathon but turn it off just before Order of the Phoenix because it was now around 1 am. I go into my bed and browse through my phone. I snapchat my streaks and then go to sleep.

I wake up at 10:30 after an intense Harry Potter dream. I get ready and go to Griffith Park for a hike. I take the same trail that I took last time, the first time I met Cameron Dallas with Aaron. Unfortunately there was no Cameron or Aaron this time but the hike felt really good. I get a Strawberry Pineapple smoothie for breakfast and head home. Once I finish my smoothie I hop in the shower. I get out and lay in my towel on my bed for half an hour going through social media. I've been texting Bryant since this morning about the plan later. He knows about what happened but still wants to ask Grayson. I do too.

I get up and blow dry my hair. I leave the styling for later. I throw on some joggers and a plain white tee, along with my high tops. It's now 2:15 so I decide to go to set. I grab gum and perfume along with my normal stuff and head out the door.

I get to set at 3 because of the traffic. I instantly go to Hannah's trailer but see she isn't there. She's probably in Carmen's room. I go to my trailer to put everything down. I walk in and see Hannah, Carmen, and Phoebe sitting on my couches and I almost have a heart attack.

"Finally!" Hannah yells.

"Sorry there was traffic."

"Yeah yeah whatever. What time do you need to be ready by?"

"Around 5:30" I tell them.

"It's 3:20! I hope we have enough time" Hannah tells me.

"I have recruited myself to the team too!" Phoebe says making me laugh.

"What's your super power?" I ask her.

"Besides flying, I am going to be be giving you tips and tricks on boys" she tells me. Oh God.

"Makeup first!" Hannah yells, grabbing my hand and dragging me to her trailer. Carmen and Phoebe follow behind us.

"Aren't you shooting?" I ask Phoebe

"No i wrapped around twelve" she tells me and I nod.

"So where are you going?" Hannah asks me after I sit in the chair.

"I don't know..." I tell her hesitantly.

"WHAT?! What do you mean you don't know?"

"Bryant just said he would send me his location"

"Oh no no no that won't do!" Hannah says. Phoebe grabs my phone and asks for my password. I put it in and she goes to my contacts. She finds Bryant and clicks Facetime.

"Hey Li- oh hello" he says over the phone.

"Hi Bryant!" I yell but Carmen shushes me.

"Where is Lia going? We need to know so we choose the appropriate makeup and outfit for her to wear so she can show Grayson what she's made of" Phoebe tells him

"Phoebe! Oh my God i'm sorry Bryant!" I yell once again, everyone now shushing me.

"They want to do some photo shoot in the middle of nowhere. We were just going to travel until we found a spot with not a lot of cars." He tells them

"Well you can't do that now!" Hannah says

"Alright alright we will go to a desert then."

"Ok got it. Thanks Bryant!" Hannah says and we all say goodbye.

Carmen and Hannah start brainstorming while Phoebe comes over to talk to me.

"Is this my lesson time?" I ask her and she nods.

"So fill me in on everything" she says and I do as told. The whole time she is making all these faces to describe how she's feeling at the moment and at the end she's experienced them all.

"I see why Hannah and Carmen are so determined now!" she tells me laughing. She gives me great advice about how to deal with all these situations and stuff. It was honestly really sweet of her.

"Just like Dylan I'm your older sibling. I'm gonna watch out for you and help you with all this dating stuff" she tells me and I give her a hug to thank her.

"Enough chatting girls! It's makeup time" Hannah exclaims and comes over to me. By now it's 4 and I have no idea how long all this will take. She does a cut crease type look with pink and even adds some fake freckles. She even does a contour which definitely lifts my cheekbones up and sharpens my jawline. And my highlight can blind a man. It took around an hour and fifteen minutes to do this though (look above). We all run to my dressing room and they give me my outfit. It's a black bralette with a black sheer top covered in detailing and high waisted denim shorts. They pair it with my regular white nike high tops. Once everything's all done it's around 5:45 and I'm ready to go. Of course they all take pictures of me and give me tons of hugs. As i'm walking out Daniel and Aidan see me and come over.

"What's got you looking so special?" Daniel asks

"She's got a date" Carmen says

"Carmen it's not a date"

"Mmhmm" she hums making us laugh.

"Well whatever it is don't let it get in the way of filming. And make sure Emily (my character) is saving all those lovey feelings for Mason" he says before walking away.

"You look incredible Lia" Aidan says and I thank him before he walks away.

"Alright enough with the compliments you're gonna be late!" Hannah yells before ushering me outside. She drags me to my trailer, grabs my stuff, and then drags me again to my car.

I give Carmen, Phoebe, and Hannah all giant hugs before thanking them a million times. I promise to keep them updated and then get in my car. Here we go.