38- Kian

I wake up to the girls jumping on my bed shouting at me.

"Ok i'm up i'm up" I say, rolling over to grab my phone. Everyone starts cheering and leaves the room. It's 2 pm. I check my texts and see one from an unknown number.

"Hey Lia it's Kian Lawley. Can we talk? I'll pick you up at 5 and we can go to Sushi Tsujita."

What does he want to talk about?

"Hey Kian, I'd love to. See you at 5!"

I get up and meet the girls in the living room.

"What are you guys doing today?" I ask them.

"We were going to get some Mexican soon. Want to come?" Sophia asks.

"I can't. Kian invited me out to dinner because he said he wants to talk."

"What about?" Sammy asks.

"Probably why he tried to suck your lips off" Jenna says and we all laugh.

"I don't know I didn't ask. I'll find out in three hours" I tell them.

"Okay well text us if you need help. Can we take the car then?" Hailey asks and I nod. They all start cheering.

"Be careful with it! I'm taking it back tomorrow when I get my new car!" I say as they run out the door. I pray really quickly that they don't crash.

I hop in the shower. I stay in there for a long time just relaxing under the hot water and thinking about what he wants to talk about. I hope nothing awkward happens. I wouldn't mind going out with Kian or anything, but we have a five year age difference and I have Grayson now. No one can replace Grayson.

I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair. I do a natural going out makeup look and put on a classy outfit. I brush my teeth and straighten my hair so it's pin straight. I wish I could just wear a hoodie and leggings right now but he's being me somewhere fancy so I have to dress for it.

It's now 4:50 and I'm ready. Luckily I don't have to go to set today because technically I already did, at 2 am. I text Grayson.

Hey Gray. Just wanted to let you know Kian invited me to dinner so I accepted. He just wanted to talk about something so if you see any pictures that's why. I'll call you later and let you know what happened.

I hope he doesn't get mad at me. At least I let him know first. I get a reply instantly.

Ok thanks for letting me know.

I decide to take some selfies because I look really good right now. I take a bunch of mirror pics in different poses and some just of my face. I'll go through them later. I hear a knock at my door. I check the time. 5 pm exactly.

I open it and see Kian standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Lia. You look great"

"Thanks Kian."

I lock the door behind me and we go to his car. Damn this is a really nice car. The car ride was comfortable silence, with the radio playing. After thirty minutes we arrive. He parks in the lot and we go inside.

"Reservation for Lawley" Kian says to the hostess.

"Oh yes right this way" she says and leads us to a table with two chairs. She gives us our menus and walks away.

"You made a reservation?" I ask him.

"Yeah I wanted to make sure we would get a seat" he tells me and I nod. I look over the menu and decide on a regular cucumber roll with noodles. After we order I finally ask Kian what's going on.