13- Sightseeing

I leave my apartment and head to the garage to get my car. I try to figure out where to go and decide to go to Santa Monica Pier. The ride there was full of me just singing High School Musical and looking at all the sights around me. The traffic didn't bother me as much today.

I finally arrive and park my car in the lot. I walk to the pier and realize I have no idea what I'm doing. Luckily I see an ice cream stand and decide to go there first. I get cookies and cream and walk around. I would go on the rides but 1. i'm pretty scared of roller coasters and 2. i have no one to go on with. I keep walking while eating my ice cream. Someone rams into me and I drop it. "Oh my God. No." I mutter, ready to cry over the loss of my beloved ice cream cone.

"Dude what the fuck!" I hear the person who bumped into me yell at someone behind us. "Hey i'm so sorry, are you ok?" he asks me. I turn around and see him in all his glory, Kian freaking Lawley. All I see are youtubers here I swear. I watch him and all his roommates all the time. Maybe I'll actually ask for a picture this time.

"Um yeah. Thanks" I say. Two boys come up next to him and ask if i'm alright too, Bobby and JC. Wow, that's an attractive trio.

"Wait are you Amelia Evans?" Bobby asks and I giggle while nodding my head. "No way! Can I get you in my vlog?"

"Of course!" I say. He brings his camera up and starts talking to it. "Guess who Kian just bumped into and made drop her ice cream? AMELIA BANKS!" He says, making me laugh.

"I said I was sorry!" Kian says defensively and we all laugh.

"It's ok don't worry" I say reassuringly. He smiles at me.

"So anything you'd like to say?" Bobby asks.

"Hi Bobby's vlog!!" I say waving and smiling. All of their faces go wide and Bobby turns to me.

"You know of my vlogs? Oh my God!" I laugh.

"Yeah I watch you guys all the time. I'm trying not to fangirl right now" I say, making them all laugh.

"Well we are super excited for your show!" Jc tells me and I smile.

"Before you go, can we all take a picture together?" Kian asks, I nod very quickly.

"I was just about to ask the same thing!" I say, making everyone laugh. We take a selfie and then have a stranger take a regular picture of us. I'm happy I looked pretty decent right now.

"It was so nice meeting you guys" I say, giving each of them a hug.

"You too! Make sure you catch my vlog coming very soon! You'll be in the thumbnail don't worry." Bobby tells me, making me laugh. I swear I laugh at everything they all say.

"Oh and here's $5 for your ice cream" Kian tells me while handing me some money. I try not to take it but he insists. I thank him.
We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. I go to a different ice cream stand and get some more ice cream, so the lady at the other one doesn't think i'm weird.

There were a lot of tourists, a lot of models, and some famous people there. I mainly people watched the whole time. I hated it because everyone in LA is so beautiful. I saw Suede Brooks and she was so pretty in person. I kind of wanted to see Meredith Mickelson but that didn't happen. I know there's all this drama because she apparently dated Ethan and cheated on him, but maybe it's not true. She seems nice and is so gorgeous it's insane. I wish i looked like her. I also saw Maggie Lindemann, Rickey Thompson, and Denzel Dion. I love them so much I almost cried. I was there for an hour and a half and decided to go somewhere else.

I went back to the car and drove to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It's kind of like Times Square. It has tons of tourists and those people dressed in costumes. I just walked down it and glanced at all the stars really quickly. I wish I knew what else to do but I didn't. It was only 8 so I decided to call Grayson.

"Hello?" I hear his groggy voice on the end of the line.
"Oh no. Did I just wake you up? I'm so sor-"
"Don't worry about it haha. So what's up?"
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I wanted to sight see a bit but I realized I have no idea what I'm doing"
"Alright sounds good. Where should I meet you?"
"Um you tell me"
"Starbucks on Melrose?"
"Sounds great!"
"Cool! See you in about 10"

We hang up and I head over to the Starbucks. I text Ethan and ask him what Grayson would get so I'll have it by the time he gets here. He texts me his order and I wait on line.

I get our drinks and wait at a table, scrolling through my phone. I see out of the corner of my eye Grayson walk in and he looks all around the place. I look up and we make eye contact. He grins and makes his way over to me. I get up and we hug.

"Awe you even got my drink. How'd you know?" He asked, smirking.

"Ethan told me."

"Good thing he pays attention." He says as he sips his drink.

"Well he is your twin brother" I say, making us giggle.

"I missed you these past few days." He tells me after a few seconds of silence. I feel my face starting to blush. I just look down at my drink and sip. The silence from before came back and we both just sat on our phones. I decided to break it.

"So"

"So" he mimics me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well where did you go already?"

"I went to the pier then I just walked through the Walk of Fame"

"Alright. I think I know where to start" he says, giving me yet another smirk.

"Where?"

"You'll see" he says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of Starbucks. He leads me to my car and gets in the driver's seat.

"Hey! Who said you could drive?"

"It's the specialized Grayson Dolan tour. I have to drive!"

"Touché" I say, making us laugh.

I toss him the keys and he starts the engine. We are off to our first destination. We arrive quickly and I see we are outside some Chinese theatre. It looks familiar but I'm not sure.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's Grauman's Chinese Theatre. It has celebrity footprints in the front." he tells me.

We get out and go to the swarm of people. He keeps taking pictures of me.

"Grayson what the hell are you doing?" I ask

"Documenting this time. I need to take all the touristy pictures I can get!" he tells me and I laugh. I start to pose with the prints on the ground and we laugh the whole time. I missed this. Of course Laurie has to come into my mind when i'm having a great time. I decide I'll ask him about it later. We get back to the car and are off to our next destination.