8-Meeting Dallas

I wake up the next morning at 7 am. It would be about 10 am New York time so it wasn't hard to get up. I decide to go out for a run. It's Tuesday and I have nothing planned for the rest of the week so I figured I should get into shape before filming starts. Wait, it's Tuesday! Maybe I'll do a Dolan Twins marathon until the new video, or is it creepy now that we are friends? I don't care, i enjoy their videos so I'm going to do it. But first, I run!

I get changed into a neon green sports bra and black leggings. I put my hair up into a ponytail, slip on my Nike's, and go to the kitchen to write my dad a note. He should be up soon but I know he wouldn't join me so I don't wait up for him. I head out the door and to the rental car. I sit in the garage for a while just checking my phone, mainly because I have no idea where I'm going.

I see I have a bunch of snapchats from people which is weird because I turned it onto private so nobody can snapchat me unless I accept. A lot of people from my hometown became annoying once they found out about my show and started to act really fake towards me so I unadded them. I only have my close friends and a few of my favorite celebs on my snapchat so I can watch their stories. I open up snap and see snaps from my streaks and some other people: Ethan, Grayson, Aaron, and Bryant. Woah. Ethan's is just a streaks picture, I guess we are starting a streak then. Grayson and Aaron's are just pics of them saying hi. Bryant's is a message asking for my email and number so he can send me the pictures. I also see a lot of people added me. I usually get 10 a day but now there's like 200! Even Cameron Dallas added me back! I check my stories and see Grayson posted a picture of me yesterday which I didn't even notice him taking. There are also videos on Ethan's story of us all hanging out. Thanks for the promo guys!

I look up good hiking trails and find one in Griffith Park. I unpark the car and head out.
The ride wasn't very long. I just sang the whole time and took some cute snaps. The traffic sucked though. Maybe I should've just walked here.

I arrive and get out of the car. I grab my keys and phone and slide them in my waistband. I put my headphones in and Blackbear comes on. I was about ten minutes in when I hear someone yelling my name. I take my headphones out and hear it again. I look up and try to see who it was because the sun was in my eyes. Whoever it was honestly looked like Jesus.

I see Aaron walking down the trail with a guy by his side. I give Aaron a hug despite our sweaty selves and I turn towards the guy.

"Hi I'm Cameron" he says, holding out his hand. No wonder I thought he was Jesus.

"Amelia" I say, shaking his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asks

"Oh just enjoying a nice movie" I say sarcastically, causing Cameron to laugh. I honestly didn't expect to run into anyone, especially not Cameron Dallas.

"Very funny" Aaron says, rolling his eyes. They invite me to hike with them and i accept. We had a great time. Aaron took a boomerang of Cam and I at the top of the hill so I can put it on my instagram story. I have around 640k now. We finish the hike and decide to go get some breakfast. We take my car to some hipster breakfast place. Not gonna lie I didn't really want to go in, they probably only have avocado toast. But no. They had the best acaí bowl i've ever had! Cameron pays for all of our meals and we sit outside. We are just talking when a man comes up with a camera. My first encounter with paparazzi.

"Hey Cameron how's your breakfast?" he asks. Alrighty then is this really what the paparazzi do? Just walk around and ask people how their breakfast is?

"It's good thanks" he says in a monotone.

Aaron leans over and whispers "just ignore them. Once we go to the car they won't care anymore" I nod and just focus on finishing my food.