52- Push Me Away

"So is this the boy you're always talking about?" Martha asks me. I just laugh and shake my head.

"No that's another one. This is my friend Ethan." I tell her.

"Well nice to meet you Ethan. What would like to drink?"

"An iced tea is good" he says to her.

"And milkshake for you Amelia?"

"You got it Martha" I say.

"Coming right up" she says walking away.

"You talk about Grayson to her?" Ethan asks laughing.

"Who said I was talking about Grayson?" I say smirking.

"You better be" he says back.

"She saw me facetiming him once when I was here and she always asks about him when I come back." I tell him.

"That's cute" he says and I smile.

"Here are your drinks. You ready to order?" Martha says, handing us our drinks. We nod and order our food. Ethan gets a pancake of course and I get a waffle with strawberries. He makes me take dozens of photos of him with his pancakes when it comes. He keeps insisting he takes some pics of me as well but I'm too hungry that I just want to eat. He still takes a whole bunch.

My phone rings and I see it's my friend Olivia O'Brien.

"Hey babe" I say through the phone.

"Hey girl. I'm having a single release party later and I was wondering if you wanted to come? I really want to see my bitch." she says.

"Yeah I'd love to come!"

"Yay!! Aidan is coming too so you can carpool with him or something. It'll come in handy when we all get schmacked! I'll text you the details."

"Can't wait! Congrats on "RIP" by the way! I'm living for it"

"Thank you" she says laughing.

"Alright i'll see you later love you"

"Love you more baby. Bye" she says and we hang up.

"Who was that?" Ethan asks me.

"My friend Olivia."

"Oh cool" he says and just keeps eating his pancakes. He couldn't care less. I just laugh and eat the rest of my waffle.

We pay for the food and go back to Ethan's car. I check my phone.

Olivia:
Nice Guy Club tn at 11:00 or later. Can't wait to see you😻

Grayson:
It's over. Can I please see you now?

"So what do you want to do now?" Ethan asks me, taking my attention away from my phone.

"Grayson wants to see me so can I go back to the warehouse for a bit?" I ask.

"Yeah of course. Am I going to have to put in ear plugs or something?" He asks.

"Ethan!" I yell at him.

"What?! I don't want to hear you guys going at it" he says.

"No Ethan i'm a holy child."

"Okay just making sure" he says and I laugh.

I tell Grayson i'm on the way. I also text Aidan.

Hey do you want to come over to get ready together for tonight? I'll drive.

I get a reply instantly.

Sounds good. Pick me up from set at 7 so you can stay for a little and then we can get ready.