33- Start of an Adventure

We get to my apartment at around 1:30 am. I help them with their luggages and we head inside.

"Woahhhh" Jenna says in awe.

"Jenna it's not even fully done yet. What are you saying "woahhh" to?" I ask.

"The fact that you have your own apartment that's what!" she says and runs over to the couch. I just laugh and bring the luggages I have in my hands into the living room.

"Ok so someone can sleep on the couch, there's a spare room with a bed that two people can sleep in and someone can sleep with me. Is that good?"

"That's perfect!" Sophia says.

"I call couch!" Hailey yells and kicks Jenna off of it.

"I'll sleep with you Lia" Sophia says and we all agree. Sophia and I get along the best.

"I have an extra dresser in my room for Hailey and Sophia. Jenna and Sammy can share the one in the guest room. Anything else?" I ask and they all shake their heads.

"Okay I have to go help my friend clean up after his party. I'll be back really soon. You guys can go to sleep."

"We are gonna stay up for a bit longer. We all slept on the plane so I don't think any of us are tired" Sophia tells me and I nod.

I go back to the party and see everyone starting to leave. So many people are passed out, including Kian which is good. I see Bobby and wave to him.

"You actually came back!" he exclaims

"Yeah i'm a woman of my word" I tell him and he starts laughing. We speed clean and finish in about 40 minutes. I say goodbye and go back home. I walk into my apartment and see them all still awake.

"Why are you guys still up?" I ask.

"Jet lag kills man" Sammy tells me.

"Okay well i'm going to bed I am beyond tired. Goodnight guys!"

"Goodnight" they all yell.

As i'm about to enter my room I hear Sophia call my name. I turn around and look at her.

"Expect to tell us everything about Grayson once you get up!" Oh great.

I wake up the next morning at 10:15 am. Sophia is still sleeping next to me. I check the spare room and see they are still sleeping as well. I head to the living room and see Hailey snoring her head off. Great. I have to deal with this until she finally gets up.

I decide to make pancakes for everyone. I get out a pan and the pancake mix. While I was cooking the first batch Grayson facetimes me. I look so disgusting oh my God why Grayson why?! I'm just wearing a giant shirt with spandex and my hair is in a messy bun and I just got up thirty minutes ago.

I decide to answer anyways.

"Hey Amelia whatcha doin?" he asks, sounding like that girl from Phineas and Ferb.

"Just making some pancakes. What about you?"

"Laying in bed. Wait. Did you say you are making pancakes?"

"Yeah"

"Amelia! Why couldn't you have made them when I was there?!" he asks.

"Sorry Gray! My friends are over and I decided to make breakfast!"

"Who are your friends?" he asks.

"So many questions Grayson!"

"Sorry I just wanna know" he says, putting his hands up defensively.