10- The Grove

I decide to wear the outfit I was wearing at lunch for tonight. I touch up on my hair and makeup really quickly. It's 3:20 so I decide to head out. Their warehouse is 20 minutes away from my apartment but with traffic I have no idea how long it will take. I get there at around 4:05 and I go to call Grayson but I realize I don't have his number. I walk up to the door and knock. The door opens and it's Ethan.

"Hey Gray, your hot date's here" he yells behind him.

"Ethan!!!" I yell at him. "It's not a date but thanks for the compliment" I say, giving him a wink. He pretends to swoon and I laugh. He invites me in and we go into the kitchen.

"So do you guys like live in here or" I ask. I've always been confused about it.

"Yeah we got kicked out of our apartment so we just stay here now" he tells me, reaching into the fridge and pulling out a capri sun. I high key thought it would be a beer or something. I hear a girl's voice yelling at Grayson to get out of the bathroom. What?

"Who was that?" I ask

"Oh that's our sister Cameron. She finished art school for the year so she came to visit for a little" he tells me, sipping on his capri sun.

"My sister goes to art school too!" I tell him, imagine if they went to the same school.

"No way! What school?"

"Savannah College of Art and Design, it's in Georgia" I tell him and his eyes just get wide. He chokes on his capri sun and I laugh.

"CAMERON! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" he yells for her. She comes running down and stops once she sees me.

"Oh hi. I didn't know you had guests over Eth" she says, smirking at him.

"Nah this one's for Gray" he says smirking at me. I just smile awkwardly. "Anywayysss her sister goes to SCAD!" he tells her excitedly. Cameron turns to me and says "I go there too!" No. Way.

"You're joking!" I say.

"Nope! I've been there for the past two years!"

"That's so cool! My sister just finished her first year."

"Wow, maybe we can hang out sometime!" she tells me. I want to laugh because my sister is socially awkward and that would probably never happen but i just say "Yeah". I text my sister about it and she just goes "Cool". Obviously less interested.

"Well I'm Cameron, their sister" she says hugging me.

"I'm Amelia, it's so nice to meet you!" I tell her and she quickly stops the hug. Oh no what did I do wrong?

"Amelia? As in Amelia Evans?" she asks. I smile and nod.

"Oh my God! You're in Breakers with Dylan Minnette!"

"Yeah" I say laughing.

"She's been obsessed with him since Thirteen Reasons Why" Ethan chimes in.

"Not obsessed but I'm just a big fan. I read the book and he played a great Clay" she tells me.

"I read the book too! It was absolute amazing. Jay Asher is incredible and so is Dylan" I say laughing. I've been a fan of Dylan since the Alexander movie. He's a great actor.

"Grayson get down here soon please. They're bonding!" he yells up to Grayson. Cameron and I start laughing.

Grayson comes down the stairs and enters the room. He comes over and gives me a big hug. He smells really good. I look at the time and notice it's 4:20. It feels like it's been 3 minutes since so I got here.