44- Disney pt. 2

I sit next to Aaron on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. We honestly had a blast. Grayson sat with Bryant and I could tell he was having fun. He doesn't have to be with me, as long as he's having a good time that's what I care about.

We go to the area with Splash Mountain. Luckily I didn't get too wet but Ethan got soaked. He kept trying to give all of us hugs but we ran away from him. We go on the Winnie the Pooh ride and I almost cry from the memories. I used to go to Disney World every year when I was younger and I miss doing all this with my family.

Next we go to the New Orleans area and go on the Haunted Mansion ride. I'm not gonna lie and say it was perfectly fine. I was actually kind of scared and Jenna kept yelling at me because I was holding her hand so tight. I then heard Grayson yell at Ethan for holding his hand so tight too and everyone laughed. We went on Pirates of the Caribbean and all of us prayed that Johnny Depp would be there at the end but he wasn't.

We got off and checked the time. 10:30 pm.

"The park closes at 12 so we have an hour and a half." Bryant tells us.

"Let's get churros and watch the Electrical Parade!" I suggest and everyone agrees.

"Lia why do you love churros so much?" Sophia asks laughing and I just shrug. We go to Main Street, get churros, and wait the next 7 minutes for the parade to start.

We end up leaving midway through the parade after Stitch waved to me because I just wanted to see him before we left. Nothing's better than Stitch waving to you.

We exit the park and agree to go to In-N-Out on Venice Blvd for dinner. Once I get to my car I get in the driver's seat and kiss the wheel.

"I've missed you baby" I say to it and the girls just laugh and roll their eyes at me.

I put on my bluetooth so we can listen to my music. "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects comes on and that's when the party started. I turned up the volume and we all started singing and dancing our hearts out. We all were dissing someone in our past which makes us go even harder. At a stop light I hear a honk. I look at the light and see it's still red. I turn towards the sound and see the boys, in the lane next to my car, watching us jam out. I lower the volume and roll down the window. Grayson does the same in the passenger's seat.

"You guys good?" He asks laughing.

"Don't act like you guys don't go hard to "Gives You Hell"" I say back and they all look at each other. "I knew it!" I yell, rolling up my window. The light turns green so I drive away, turning the music back up.

We get to In-N-Out and claim two booths. The guys come in and order their food. Then they come back and we get up and order ours. I get a vanilla shake, small fry, and a cheeseburger.

I thought it was going to be a boy table and girl table like during middle school lunches but nope. Grayson and Ethan are sitting at one booth and Bryant and Aaron are at the other. Grayson calls me over to sit across from him. I make Hailey sit with me so Sammy, Jenna, and Sophia don't try to fight over Ethan.

"So Lia when are you available for TCA shopping?" Grayson asks me.

"I'm off Thursday if you want to go then" I say.

"That's exactly a month away from the awards!" Ethan says. For some reason he's really impressed with me like he thinks i'm a genius or something.

"That sounds good" Grayson says, ignoring Ethan.

"I'm so excited to see you guys on TV!" Hailey says.

"Hailey you're going to see me on tv every week after the show premieres" I say laughing.

"But that's your character, not you. Do you have any ideas of what to wear yet?"

"Obviously nothing too fancy because it's just the Teen Choice Awards and it depends on what the stylist thinks I would look good in too. Maybe a romper or a short dress? I don't know"

"You'll look great in anything Amelia" Grayson says and I blush.

"Are you guys gonna see each other?" Hailey asks and I look at the twins. I don't know either.

"Probably not. Maybe we will pass each other on the carpet or on the floor but we won't be able to talk to each other" Ethan tells us.

"So how am I supposed to congratulate you guys when you win all four awards?" I ask.

"Don't jinx it!" Grayson yells, knocking on the table.

"Oops sorry! I'll just text you guys and then I can steal your awards later." I say.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Ethan says.

"Are you guys ready?" Bryant says, turning around in his booth to face us. We nod and get up.

I got to my car when Grayson grabs my hand.

"Lia can I talk to you for a second?"
he asks and I nod. Everyone heard him ask so they all quickly get in the two cars so they don't interrupt.

"What's up?" I ask, leaning against the hood of my car.

"You know I like you right? And that I really care for you and put your best interest in front of mine?"

"Yes I know. Why? What's going on?"

"Well it's just that after today I realized my fans are really protective over me. Like extremely. I know they have good intentions but they can be vicious at times and tear anyone down who messes with the chance of me and them."

"Grayson what are you saying?"

"Maybe we should postpone that date. Until everything dies down and you are ready to handle all of that."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry Lia it's just what's best."

"I know but I can handle it. I've already dealt with it. Today was just an increase in hate."

"Amelia it doesn't matter. I know you can handle it now but once we go out more it will get worse. You have your show and I have my videos. We can pick back up when it feels right."

"And when will that be?"

"I don't know right now"

"Ok"

"I'm sorry Lia" he says, trying to grab my hand but I pull it away.

"It's fine. I'll see you on Thursday." I tell him. I quickly turn around before he can see the tear fall down my face. Even though it's my new car, I don't want to risk driving it while I'm crying. I give the keys to Sophia in the passenger's seat and tell her to drive. She doesn't question it and gets out to go to the driver's seat. We pull away and Grayson is still standing where I left him, watching my car drive away. Hailey just plays with my hair from the backseat as I softly and quietly cry. No one asks anything. We just listen to the radio as we head home.