56- Late Nights

"Is it even legal to work at this hour?" Aidan asks me as we walk to our trailers.

"I don't think so but it's happening" I say and he laughs. He goes to his hair and makeup artists and I go to mine for touch ups.

I go back to my trailer to grab my bag of candy I keep in there. It's from my last night shoot, when Grayson gave me a whole goody bag filled with stuff. Wait. BUNNY GRAYSON! I run back to my car to grab him. I put him in my cup holder so I will have him for now but I forgot. As much as I don't want to be reminded of Grayson right now, I love my bunny with all my heart. It reminds me of that day which was one of the best times of my life.

I get Bunny Grayson and go to set to meet up with the others. I find them sitting underneath a tent in their chairs, drinking coffee and eating candy. There's going to be fake snow so the tent is there for people to be free of it.

"Hey guys" I say as I sit in my chair. I cuddle Bunny Grayson as I listen to their conversation.

"Lia pose" Kian says to me. I hold up the bunny's ears and put it in front of my face. "Perfect" he tells me and I go back to cuddling my stuffed animal.

I check my phone for a message from Grayson but nothing's there. And of course he posted on his story about a new video they posted and sent his streaks out. Why is he ignoring me?

We do our scene with the fake snow and obviously we had fun with it. When we finish filming for the night, at 3 am, we all make snowballs and throw it at each other for the next half an hour.

"Guys go home" Daniel yells to us so we stop. We all leave the set and go our separate ways. I grab my stuff and Aidan grabs his and I drive him home.

"Thanks so much for everything Amelia. Now my girlfriend won't kill me" he says and I laugh.

"No problem and tell Peyton I say hi" I say to him and he nods. He gets out of the car and runs inside.

I go home to try and get the sleep I deserve. Before I fall asleep, I look at my messages one more time, hoping he finally answered me. Nothing. I put my phone on my bedside table and go to sleep, thinking about where it all went wrong.

I wake up the next day at 2 pm. I quickly get up, get ready, and drive to set. Daniel told me yesterday that he wants me to do a scene today at 4. I get there at 3 and run to hair and makeup. They work super quickly. At 3:50 I go to get my clothes. After, I go over to Daniel to see what he wants me to do.

"We just want to get this scene out of the way. It's from the second episode and we didn't like the way it came out so we just want to do it again." he tells me and I nod. I get into my place and do the scene a few more times.
"Perfect! That's the one" Daniel yells and everyone cheers. "Okay you're done now i'll see you on Tuesday" he says.

I go back to wardrobe and change into the items I came in. I leave work and go to LA Cafe to grab some food. It's now 6 and I haven't eaten yet.

I sit at a table and browse through my phone as I wait for my food.

"Yo Lia!" I hear what sounds like Ethan. Oh no. Ethan. I look up and see him walking over to me.

"Hey Eth" I say smiling.

"What are you doing here all alone?" he asks. Way to make me feel good.

"Oh I just came from work." I tell him and he nods. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm just picking up some food I ordered for Gray and I" he tells me.

"Oh ok." He was about to walk away when he turns back towards me.

"Grayson told me what happened the other day. I just wanted to say sorry." he says and I just nod. He smiles softly and walks away to get his food.

My food comes and I ask for it to go. I'm not in the mood to eat in public right now. They come back with a tupperware filled with my food and I pay the check. I take my stuff and go back to my car so I can go home.

I spend the rest of the night cuddling with Bunny Grayson and watching romantic movies. I still don't have a text from Grayson.

I watched their recent video and he seemed a little down but nobody noticed. I was probably just seeing what I wanted to see. I wanted to see him sad so I know he feels the same way as I do right now. But he's fine.

I fall asleep on the couch to "Crazy, Stupid, Love".