39- Cars

I wake up at 10 am to get ready for my day. Today's the day I get a new car!! My dad insisted I get one so I don't have to drive the rental around everywhere. Ethan and Grayson are coming with me for help because I know nothing about cars. I'm also going to facetime my dad so he can help too. At 11 I hear a knock on the door. I'm not ready so Jenna answers it for me. I walk out with my pajamas still on and say hi to the boys really quickly. I run back to my room, get changed, brush my hair before putting it into a ponytail, and go back out into the living room. I say bye to the girls and we head out.

Grayson and I go into my rental car and Ethan follows us in his car.

"So do you know what type of car you want"

"Not a clue" I tell him honestly.

"You didn't research it at all?"

"Nope!" I'm just gonna go and find a pretty car and take it.

We get to the rental place and I give my car back. Then we go back in Ethan's car and head over to the dealership. They put me in the back so while they're doing all this stupid stuff I'm sitting here not being able to do anything about it. I facetime my dad when we are five minutes away.

"Hey Dad!" I say

"Hey kiddo. I miss you so much"

"Miss you more"

"Someone also misses you" he says and brings my dog, Tucker, onto the camera.

"Tucker!" I yell and scare Grayson. "Sorry" I say, laughing at him. "How's my baby boy?! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You are! You are!" I say into the phone. My dog is going insane to the sound of my voice. Grayson and Ethan keep laughing at me.

"Alright that's enough of that" my dad says. We arrive at the dealership and get out.

"I'm really nervous dad. I have absolutely no clue what i'm doing"

"That's what the boys and I are for" he tells me and I nod. There are so many nice cars outside. One caught my attention though: a Mercedes Benz G Class in matte black.

"That one" I say, pointing to the car.

"Lia you do know the starting price is like $120,000 right?" Ethan says.

"Nevermind then" I say disappointed.

"Well wait a second. How much do you get paid?" Grayson asks. He doesn't want to see me sad.

"$35,000 per episode." I tell him. He takes out his phone.

"Well in about 4 episodes you'll be able to pay it off" he says, showing me the results from the calculator on his phone.

"How long does it take to film an episode?" my dad asks.

"Um the first episode took 8 days. We just wrapped on Wednesday." I say.

"That would work because your next rent is due August 4 and that's in about 4 weeks. So you should have money left to pay that" my dad says.

"Alright alright let's not get my hopes up here. Let's just go inside and see what they have to say" I tell them and they all agree.

We go inside and the man greets us.

"Hi i'm Alec is there anything I can help you with?" he says.

"Um yeah hi i'm Amelia. I was planning on getting a car" I tell him.

"Wonderful! Is there any you had in mind?"

"Yeah. The one out there" I say, pointing to it but there's like thirty cars you can't tell which one I'm showing.

"The G class" Grayson says.