51- Confrontation

I wake up on Friday to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I ask tiredly, not even checking who called me.

"Open the door right now" the person says.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"God Lia how tired are you? It's Ethan. Open up" he says. I hang up the phone and get up. I quickly adjust my hair before opening the door. He walks right in.

"Hey E-" I start to say before he interrupts me.

"Kian? Really?" he asks.

"What?"

"You've moved on to Kian. You know Grayson still likes you and he thought you still liked him. He just postponed the date not your whole relationship! And you do know Kian is just using you right? He's only getting with you because he's jealous of G and I."

"First off, are you fucking joking?" I ask.

"Yes Lia this is all a joke. That's why I drove down here at 9 am just to pull a little prank. You got me!" He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and grab a water from the fridge.

"Kian and I are just costars. And maybe Grayson should actually put in effort like Kian does. I haven't gotten a text since yesterday morning from him and that text was just saying what time I should be ready by. And don't you ever say Kian is just using me to get to you guys. Not everything is about you" I say back. I take a sip of my water and put it on the counter.

"Then why are you sleeping in Kian's bed if you guys are just friends? And you haven't texted Grayson either."

"Because I fell asleep with their dog while we were watching movies because he invited me over to hang with him and Jc and Bobby and Corey after set. I'm friends with them too ya know. And no I haven't texted Grayson because quite frankly I don't know what to say. He ended our little thing so he should be starting it again. He said when the time is right. I'm just waiting for the time to be right for him."

"He didn't end your thing! He just postponed the date."

"Yeah until who knows. It honestly felt like he was ending it Ethan. You weren't there. He may have meant different or told you different but that's what it was like for me. And it fucking sucks."

"Oh"

"Yeah. Oh. Now get out of my apartment and don't you ever accuse me of anything without knowing my side of the story." I say to him. He really just ruined my day.

"I'm sorry but I need you to come with me." he says.

"Are you insane Ethan? You piss me off and then expect me to go somewhere with you?"

"Yes because Grayson is going to meet Loren for breakfast and we need to stop him."

"I don't care"

"I know you care Amelia i'm not a fucking idiot. Now come on." he says. He's right, I do care. So much.

"No Ethan. If he wants to move on to Loren then let him."

"I'm not leaving without you." he says.

"Fine then make yourself at home. I'm going back to sleep." I say, walking back to my room. I feel him pick me up and throw me over his shoulders. He grabs my pink fenty fur slippers and carries me out the door.

"Ethan! Put me down!" I yell.

"Not until you agree to come with me"

"Fine. Just let me go please!" He puts me down and smirks at me. I go back to my door and Ethan grabs my hand.