16- Driving Home

We walk across the street and get into my car. I drive this time. I put the radio on and we just listen in silence. I take this time to think about everything that happened tonight. Grayson was so kind to me. He went out of his way to make sure I had a great time. He makes me fall for him every minute. Obviously Loren thinks the same thing though. Luna seemed nice, she probably just knew that Loren likes Gray so she felt weird. But I didn't do anything to Loren. I don't want drama. I hate being involved in it. I know she likes Grayson but I heard from drama twitter pages that she liked Harvey or someone else. I get it, Grayson's hot. Really Hot. But she can't be mad at me for being with him when she doesn't even know him.

Grayson must've noticed I was deep in thought. "Hey are you okay Amelia?" he asks me. I just nod.

"Amelia I know you're lying. Tell me what you're thinking." he says. I look at him and he's just looking at me, waiting for me to tell him. I sigh.

"I'm just thinking about all of tonight. Like you could obviously see that Loren hates me but I didn't do anything to her. I just arrived in LA like 5 days ago and someone already hates me. She also is all over you which is so annoying like please control yourself" i tell him, running out of breath. He laughs at the last part.

"Amelia she's just some girl. I don't even know who she is. Sure she seemed rough tonight but it'll probably just pass. She said she was a fan, she was just jealous that's all."

"She's not just some girl though. She has like 5 million followers on instagram and she's famous on musical.ly. She was hanging out with James Charles and Tana Mongeau. I just don't want her to have a bad impression of me."

"Ohhhh that's what she meant by social media famous. It doesn't matter. It's not like she is going to go around saying anything. And if she does what can she say? Nothing! She wouldn't even give you the time of day when you tried to say hello. You are such an amazing girl Amelia, she can't do anything to you. She'll get over it in no time. Plus what's the bad impression? That you're hanging out with me?"

"I didn't mean a bad impression. It's just she now knows me as "the girl who's trying to steal her man"" I say in air quotes, "and it's her first time meeting me. She already doesn't like me and I just got here. And oh my God Grayson where the hell are we. I didn't put your address in the GPS and i was so distracted I didn't even realize!" I say freaking out at the last part. He just laughs at me.

"Don't worry it's just more time with you" he says, i see him trying not to smile out of the corner of my eye. I can feel my cheeks becoming as red as a tomato. We pull over and I enter his address into my phone.

"Great now we are twenty minutes away. Sorry about that" I tell him as I start driving again.

"Don't worry about it. But anyways just please don't worry about her. She can come after you all she wants and be annoying by drooling over me all she wants but I will stick by you no matter what, okay? Plus soon you'll be some big hot shot that she won't even matter anymore" he tells me and i laugh.

"Okay, thanks Grayson."

"No problem. I'm always here for you."

"Same for you" I say, quickly looking at him and giving him a smile. "Thank you for tonight too. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun!" I tell him.

"It was my pleasure. I told you we would kick ass at the escape room"

"And indeed we did!"

"It was funny seeing you all scared and stuff."

"No it was not! I for sure thought we were going to die or something would come out of the walls and attack us. I've never done an escape room before."

"Well you did amazing!" he tells me and I thank him. I raise the volume of the radio and we just sing for the remainder of the ride to the warehouse.

I pull up to his front door and park the car.

"Well here we are..." I say. I really wish he didn't have to leave.

"Yep here we are..." he says. He starts to get out of the car.

"Hey Gray?!" i say before he closes the door.

"Yeah?"

"I had a really great time tonight. Thank you." I say.

"Me too. Bye Lia."

"Bye Gray" He closes the door and goes up the stairs to the front door. It opens and he walks inside, making sure to wave to me before he shuts it. I put the car in drive and go back home.