36- Welcome Back

I get to the airport at 7:05 pm. I just wait inside my car for the text saying they got off the flight. Finally I get it at 7:20 and I start to get all jittery. I'm so excited to see him again. Of course, there's a mob of girls outside so I won't be able to give Gray a giant hug. I start to hear screaming from the girls so I get out of my car. There they are in all their glory. Last time this happened was the first time I saw them. I just watched last time and I'm just watching now. They treat their fans so well.

The girls aren't clearing out so I see Grayson starting to get a little worried. He's looking all around for me but he can't find me.

"Hey" I yell to him. He turns his head and so do a few of the girls. Some glare at me and some look at me with their mouths open. I guess they know who I am. "Need a lift?" I ask him and he smiles widely. He says goodbye to the girls and tells Ethan to hurry up. He comes over to me and gives me a hug. I wish it could last longer but we can't with the fans around. We let go and he puts his luggage in the trunk. Ethan comes over and gives me a hug too before putting his stuff in the trunk. They fight over the passenger seat but Grayson gets it. They wave goodbye to the girls and get in the car.

It was silence for a few moments. Grayson was about to speak when my phone started to ring. It's Sammy. I accept it on bluetooth and say hello.

"Hey Amelia. When are you coming back?"

"I'm on my way right now. Why?"

"We really want pizza."

"Oh my God Sammy"

"We wanted to know when you would be back so we can go together!"

"Is that the real reason?"

"Well one of them. The other is that we have no clue where to go and may be lost."

"Oh God um are you near Hollywood Pies?"

"Sophia is checking right now. Aaaaaaaaand she says yes!"

"Okay i'll be there in like 10 minutes. If i'm not there when they order drinks just get me a Sprite please"

"Alright see you soon" she says and hangs up.

"Sorry about that" I tell the guys.

"It's fine. As long as we can join." Ethan says.

"You guys actually want to join five girls?"

"Girls and pizza. Is that even a question?" Ethan says and Grayson and I just laugh.

"Alright you guys can come but don't mind them if they get a little shy. They really want to meet you two."

We get there 15 minutes later. Ethan and Grayson are stopped by a fan so I tell them to come inside when they're ready. I walk inside and see them all at a giant table.

"Room for three more?" I ask and they look confused. Then Grayson and Ethan come in and all their eyes go wide.

"U-um yeah" Sophia says. I sit next to Hailey and Grayson. Grayson is in the middle of Ethan and me and Ethan is next to Grayson and Jenna. I hope this all goes well. It's silent for a minute until Ethan speaks up.

"I'm Ethan" he says

"And I'm Grayson" Grayson adds in. Everyone goes around the table saying hi and their names.

"The waiter didn't come yet so I didn't get your drink" Sammy tells me.

"Okay that's fine."

"Alright so what can you guys tell us about Lia" Ethan asks out of nowhere.