Storm

I walked on the familiar dark roads.. Walking here at this point of time wasn't new for me..It was something I always loved.. Something I always looked forward for..

My mind went back to the things that happened at my house...

Yes it was my fault.. And for the first time I was feeling guilty for what I did...

Because I put my parents in danger.. They had to see the part of me which I never planned to show them..

I could see the look of terror in my dad's eyes.. Like he was afraid of me..

Block your emotions Ara.. There is no room for them in what you do...

My mind was right as always..

No emotions if you wanna win.. I had followed this since ages and I was wining..

Emotions just make you bloody weak..

No room for emotions in what I do..

I was ready to face whatever was coming my way..

I straightened and tightened my hold on my Swiss knife..

Spinning it in my hand, I walked to the place where it all began..

The place which I worship.. The place which is my passion.. My hobby.. The place where I found myself..

The place which showed me dark secrets of life..

The place which taught me to win with the freaking fear..!

The fight club..

The place where I come every night..

To win..

To prove the world that I am something...

To show everyone that I am the best..

That I don't fear the things anymore...

Fighting is my passion..It is my life..It is a part I am incomplete without..

Whenever I am sad, I fight..

Whenever I need to figure things out, I fight..

It clears my mind..I find peace in violence..Fighting is my drug.. I am addicted.. It is my obsession..

It is my kind of thing..

But today the whole club was empty..Like the storm had struck it.Everything was silent..The club usually filled with the enthusiastic crowd and their cheering was today lonely..

Yes the storm had struck here..Two days ago..

I looked at the guy in front of me.

He smirked as I passed him a glare.

He was huge.. His perfect body and well defined muscles were enough to make any fighter loose the fight before it begin..

Of course, once you fear the opponent, you accept your defeat at that very moment..

This was the trick..

I wasn't gonna fear him.

I was small compared to his 6 feet 5 inch huge built.. But that was gonna be my strength..

He was a good one as I had heard from Leo..

But I never loose a fight.. Wining is the only thing I am trained for.. No matter how the opponent is..

I heard the whistle indicating that the fight had begun.

I quickly ducked down kicking his right foot causing him to stumble but he was quick enough to gain his balance again.

He threw a punch on my face and pain shot through my jaw line.

The crowd roared with cheering and "OH.."s

I clenched my fists, controlling my nerves which were going wild..

I grabbed his hand twisting it but he was way too flexible than I had imagined.

He turned around gripping my neck in the joint of his elbow causing my body to incline at 45 degrees with my back facing the ground.

He was really good..

Scenarios again started flashing in front of my eyes and I quickly settled for one.

I let my nerves loose, trusting my instincts, I held his elbow, supporting my body weight I threw my legs up doing a wheel I settled on the ground as the crowd again went wild..

Then everything suddenly stopped.

The crowd disappeared and the voices became blur..

My grip tightening on his elbow, I I slid myself across the ground in the opposite direction causing him to fall on his face.

He winced loudly and kill me if his gasps weren't sounding like musical notes to my ears.

He stumbled getting up and I saw blood oozing out of his face and side of his head.

I clenched my fists tight to control my nerves..

I punch him right across his face followed by a round kick and he fell on the ground.

The referee came in placing his hand on his wrist.

The crowd started screaming excitedly as I defeated him.

I won again.

Yes bitches! I won again!

I defeated the best you have got!

I controlled my breathing and calm down the nerves. I closed my eyes replaying the whole fight in my mind like I always did..

I could see the blood coming out of his head as he fell on the ground..

No place for emotions..

This is not my first time..

This is how it is!

I felt someone grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the ring.

"Keep walking Ara.." I heard Leo's voice.

I looked at him and saw his eyes pleading me to keep walking.. He was damn serious and I have never seen him like this.. He placed his hand on my back leading me out of the club.

I know he hates me fighting but this was something weird..

We walked out of the club.

"What it is Leo? I won..!" I said .

"Of course you did.. You won." He said calmly.

"Then..?" I asked him.

"You.. You killed him.. He is dead... You killed his best fighter.." He said rubbing his fingers on his temple.

Since that day, the club is silent.. Everyone is afraid to come here..
I killed his best fighter and now I knew he was coming my way..

And he had reached me.. His men were already been to my place.. I am sure he knows that I killed them and ran away..

He is gonna try to get my parents.. I just hope that doesn't happen..

I sensed some movement behind me and before I could turn around, a sharp pain shot through my head and everything blacked out.

Hey Marshmallows!!
Here you go with another chapter!

An early update?
Yeah! I was supposed to update on Monday..

Well anyways!
What you think about this one??

I personally am not satisfied with the fight scene.. But yeah.

I can't wait for you to read the next chapter!!💖💖💖💖💖!

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘