She Is Perfect.

DAMION'S POV.

I held her close to me as she inhaled my cologne. She had her hands wrapped around me and her face buried in my chest. I couldn't control the paced beating of my heart.
It wasn't listening to me anymore. I didn't had the control on my own actions anymore. The moment my lips met hers, I had given her everything. I had given her myself.

She was the reason. The reason my hear beat at such pace. The reason I was feeling so happy. The reason my hands craved to hold her. To touch her.

She was the reason.

I hadn't thought I would give into my feelings. But she made me do it. I didn't expect her to accept what she felt. I didn't thought she would name what we both felt. That she would say it.

The feeling I was running from, now I was embracing it. I didn't want to fight myself. I didn't want to fight my mind over this. I was breaking the rules I had made for winning but they didn't matter.
There was no turning back now.

I didn't care about the war. I didn't care about Erik.
All I cared was her and I knew she would fight with me..
I had accepted her and she was ready to live in this world. With me.

I accepted what I felt. I gave into my feelings and damn it felt right. It felt so right to have her with me. To know that she knew what I am and she was ready for it.

It felt so good to know that she didn't care about me being a killer. She was ready to kill with me.

She was ready to be with me at any damn stage.

She was going to be my weakness. Yes she indeed was. But at the same time she will be my strength. She was going to be a reason to fight for.

I closed my eyes nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck feeling her shiver at my movement.

I pulled her closer to me if that was even possible now. I didn't want to let her go.

This time I wouldn't let her go.
I was planning to hold her forever to me. Forever.

"Damion.." She said into my chest.

I hummed in response.

"I never thought this would happen." She said silently.

I pulled back to look into her eyes. Her brown orbs were looking into mine. A small smile gracing her lips. I had never seen such happiness in her eyes before. The way she was looking at me I knew I had total control on her. I knew she had let me in. She was ready to show me her darkest parts and she was ready just to be mine. She had given me everything she had.

I knew, that she loves me.

"Me neither." I replied looking at her smiling slightly.

"Why do you always run from emotions?" She asked me.

"Don't you?" I asked.

Her smiled widened as she nodded.

"Yes. But you messed everything up." She said.

"I can say the same thing." I replied cupping her face in my palm.
She immediately closed her eyes leaning into my touch.

It scared me to know how deeply I affected her. How deeply she was attached to me. So was I. I always had felt this towards her since the very start. Nothing went according to the plan when it came to her. My heart always messed things up. My brain stopped working every time I saw her.

In such a short span of time, I had started loving this girl in front of me. 

It was crazy. Really crazy.