More Than Just Bringing Me Down

Douglas tied his hands drugging him unconscious for few hours.

He got into another car with Abecasis after giving me a curt nod and I got into the car with Ken.

Ken started driving and I took off my jacket rage still boiling inside me. I rolled up the sleeved of my shirt unbuttoning the few buttons.

I raked my fingers through my hair as anger consumed me at the thought of Erik.

I closed my eyes shut keeping myself in control.

Ken didn't speak anything for the whole ride. He knew what I was going through and he knew I needed time to calm myself down.

The drive back home was silent. None of us speaking. My mind was totally on the fight happening in the span of few days. I knew what I was doing and I wanted to see his downfall.

This fights were going to be his downfall.

He would loose all he has and all he has ever had. I knew it would bring him to his knees in front of the Empire.

My nerves went crazy as I remembered him saying her name. Possessiveness flooding me. I wanted to kill him without thinking. I wanted to rip his head off his body. Make him regret he ever voiced her name and ever laid his eyes on her.

He knew about us. Of course he did. Otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned her as the love of my life.

The sarcasm in his voice set me in fury. I still wasn't able to calm myself.

His tone when he said her name. His eyes, his posture I didn't like it. Everything had me thinking about this. There was something I was missing on. Erik definitely had more plans than just bringing me down.

My fists clenched, my nails digging in my own skin. My knuckles were white and my eyes spilled are that would burn anyone down.

Abecasis called him after we went there.

Oh he dared. He would regret it. I will make sure he does.

I ran my fingers again through my hair as I tried to control my raged breathing. I tried to cage the demon again but I couldn't. I just wanted to draw blood out of someone. I had this urge to kill someone with my bare hands.

It was rare when I couldn't control myself. And right now, I didn't want to control myself.

I wanted to feel the anger. The rage inside me. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to feed on it. To use it as my weapon.

For anger is the best weapon if you use it rightly.

"Rey." I heard Ken mutter breaking me out of my trance and I looked at him.

He nodded out and I saw we had reached the Wing.

I nodded at him getting out of the car holding my jacket in my hand as a guard opened the door.

The sky out was already dark. It was long drive from Abecasis mansion to the Empire. I had lost the track of time. Everything flooding in my mind, I didn't realise when we arrived to the Wing.

I glanced at my watch looking at the time and it showed half past mid night.

I walked to the wing as Ken went to park the car. I quickly climbed the stairs desperate to get into our room. My eyes willing to see her.

I knew she had not slept. I knew she was waiting for me. After such disaster of a day, I just wanted to stay with her.

I pushed the door open and saw her sitting on the bed with the usual knife in her hand. Her eyes quickly snapped to mine and she sucked in a deep breath. I saw relief flooding over her face as her eyes scanned for any bruise on my body.

They again lifted up to look into mine and in a split of second, she was in my arms hugging me tightly. She tip toed placing her face in the crook of my neck pulling herself closer to me. I felt her inhale deeply in my neck and she relaxed.

She was scared from what I could figure out.

I let her hold me to her. I let her be in control as I wrapped my hands lightly around her waist. She shivered at my touch and snuggled deeper into me.

We stayed like that for sometime. Until she was perfectly sure that I was fine and I was there with her.

She pulled back only enough to look into my eyes and I saw tears in hers. She didn't shed them. She just looked at me. I could see fear, worry and panic in her eyes along with relief.

"What is it baby?" I asked her softly.

The anger buried deep inside me as I held her in my arms.

It was funny how my furious self becomes soft and gentle when it comes to her. How easily she could change my mood and my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" She asked me looking into my eyes.

"I am." I nodded.

Her eyes searched for any lie in my words and after she found none she passed me a small smile.

"I was worried." She said in a small voice.

"I can see that." I commented and she smiled again.

I found myself smiling back at her.

"You must be tired." She said pulling back and I let her.

"Yeah. I will just take a shower and we will talk okay?" I asked her.

She smiled softly nodding.

Her hands again going back to her knife spinning it as fast as she could.

I knew she wanted to ask me everything but she was just forcing herself to stay quiet because I was tired. I did plan to tell her everything that happened there except for the things Erik said about her.

This Empire was hers as well. She had right to know what was going on.

I took off my gun from my waist band and the knife placing it on the usual table. I dropped my suit jacket on the bed. I knew she was watching me. Her eyes following every move. And I loved that. I smiled at her once before walking into the bathroom.

Hey guys!

Here you go with another chapter.

Damion has started doubting Erik's intentions. What do you think he will do once he knows what Erik actually wants?

That sight is worth seeing. If you are on his side of course..😉😏.

Argyl.. Ah... They both are so perfect!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘