Don't You, Santos?

I licked my lips as I sat in the room. Rubbing my hands together I glanced at Kenneth who sat beside me looking at nothing in particular.

We were kept in a room with the door locked since past ten minutes. My patience were running low with each passing moment. I was excited for this moment. I had waited for this.

The Double Fight.

Past two to three days, Damion's behaviour became more and more distant. His eyes spilling fire at everyone who came into his sight. He spent the whole day in the Dark Wing. His clothes drenched in blood when he came back to the room. He would stay quiet only saying he loves me and he was not letting me go at any damn cost.

He stayed up the whole night thinking about something. I tried to know what was going on. I tried hard. And by that I mean trying to sneak into the Dark Wing. But Douglas caught me before I could even start ascending the stairs and shoved me back in to the room.

Damion, didn't mention anything about me trying to sneak so I suppose, Douglas didn't tell him about it.

Me and Kenneth, practiced till one of us would fall on the ground unable to get up. And most of the time it was me.

The door creaked open snapping me out of my thoughts.

I saw five people walking in. One of them, leading the others. His eyes set on me and I glared at him.

He walked in and I felt Ken tensing as he came into Ken's sight.

He walked towards us and Ken stood up taking an attacking position.

The person however, didn't even glance at him. He had steel grey eyes and black hair. I don't know why, but something about him said he shouldn't be trusted. May be it was just Ken' reaction.

The other man with him, who stood out of rest of three, had long hair. Almost till his shoulders. His brown eyes glaring at Ken. He had his lips pierced.

I again looked back at the first person and I knew I had seen him before. Talking to Damion, at the first fight.

His gaze on me made me uncomfortable. I glared at him challenging him to keep the eye contact.

A sly smirk grazed his lips and he nodded at the other three. They stepped forward and I fished out my knife tightening my hold around it. One of them walked towards me holding out his hand and as a natural instinct, I grabbed it twisting it to his back holding my knife to his neck.

His eyes went wide in horror.

My nerves loose. My mind told me not to trust any of them.

One move, and you will be dead.

I raised my eyebrows at them.

"I suggest you to drop your knife Argyl. This is a necessary formality before the fight. We need to check if you guys are fair." The person said and I looked at him glaring.

He didn't seem affected by my glare. Instead he found it amusing.

I looked at Ken and he nodded.

I lowered my knife my eyes still not moving from his. I left the man and took a step back.

The man stepped forward.

"Good." He voiced out holding his hand for me to place the knife on.

I eyed him cautiously for a moment before placing the knife on his hand.

"Damion's one, is it?" He asked observing the knife.

I didn't say anything as I kept glaring at him.