Anger.

"He plans to get her." He breathed out quickly. To quickly to catch his words. To low to hear. But I heard him. The room stood still. Everyones eyes on us.

Roger's fingers tightened in his hair and I felt the waves of heat leaving my body. I tightened my grip around the handle on the knife. Clenched my fists to keep myself grounded.

I didn't want to take any step I would regret later.

"Whom?" I asked. My voice hoarse. It sounded rough to my own ears.

He was shaking in fear.

"I d..don't k..know. She h..ha s..something to..to do with with you." He said crying. The blade had almost penetrated through his skin. Blood starting to ooze out of it.

It didn't take me even a moment to realise whom he was talking about.

There was only one girl in my life. Who had something to do with me.

My jaw tightened and I pulled back the knife. My control hanging very low thread. My patience, very few left.

Argyl. That's whom he wanted. That was why he spoke about her. He had his eyes on her.

Argyl.

Erik wanted her.

Argyl.

Everything started making sense.

His eyes on her on the first fight.

Argyl.

He wanted her.

He planned to get her.

My breaths raged and I lost the control over my mind. Everything going around me. I lost the senses and before I could think about what I was doing, the knife penetrated through his body as he screamed out aloud. Blood splashed over my hands and my face.

My eyes didn't leave him. His rolled back.

My mind was screaming in rage. Anger erupting inside me.

I wanted to kill everyone in my sight. I wanted to kill. My hands were itching to. One attack wasn't enough for me. My hand raised again. He closed his eyes. Screams still leaving his mouth.

I prepared to attack him again this time, aiming the heart. My mind had stopped working. My breaths raged. The Demon, unleashed.

I didn't care about anything.

"Damion! No!" I felt a firm hand on my shoulder pulling me back stopping me from killing him. From getting his bastard traitor soul out of his damn body.

I turned around fire burning inside me to look at the person who stopped me.

Douglas. He looked shocked. He panted like he had ran his way here.

"Damion we need him alive." He said running his fingers through his hair.

I closed my eyes for a moment and then it came down on me.

What was I about to do?

I was about to kill him.

The only source of information I had.

"Clean his wound. Make sure he stays alive." Douglas shouted at the guards.

I opened my eyes to see them looking at me with pure horror.

I gave them a curt nod and they immediately rushed forward.

I clenched my fists gaining a control over myself.

I felt Douglas patting my shoulder and I looked at him nodding.

"Office." I told him and Roger and they nodded.

I walked out of the cell without sparing anyone another glance.

I myself didn't know what I did there. I can't afford to loose control like this. I can not set the Demon free.

But the hell I didn't care.

A part of me was happy about what I did. It was proud.

Hell yes I was proud of what I did. No one lays eyes on my girl. If you do, you will be inviting your death with open hands.

I walked to my office trying to control the anger inside me. Trying to suppress it. I almost killed the guy. He was the only source of information we had.

Anger..

It makes you do crazy things.

And fuck I enjoyed doing crazy things.

I settled on my chair closing my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard the knock on the door.

"Yes."

The heard the door creak open and Douglas walked in with Will. Roger must be in the cell.

They didn't say anything. This was rare when I lost all the control over my mind.

This hasn't happened since years.

"Damion. Are you o-" Douglas started but I raised my hand stopping him.

"What happened to Marcos?" I asked.

"He has been killed according to our sources. We lost contact with him." Douglas answered.

I clenched my fists.

"How about we send another man there?" Will asked.

"We have lost enough because of him. Now no more." I said.

Douglas looked at me trying to study what was going in my mind.

"Call Ken. Tell Argyl I would be working the night" I said and Will walked out of the room nodding.

...

Hey Guys!

Here you go with another chapter.

I told you Damion loosing his cool is a sight to watch. *Smirks*

He was way too hotter in this one.

*Sigh*

Damion what I am going to do with you, love?

This was one of my favourite chapters.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
~32Quincey♥️