That Girl Can't Live Without Violence

Damion's POV.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" I asked Douglas.

"I tried to contact him Damion. But I don't know." He replied looking quite disturbed.

"Great." I said sarcastically, "Send another man. And find out what happened to Seth." I looked at Kenneth spinning the paperweight on my table.

He nodded.

"But Damion we have lost three of our men on this." He said.

I looked up at him.

"Yes I know Ken. What do you want to do?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head.

"You know what I meant Rey." He said..

I got up from the chair going round the table. I leaned against it crossing my hands across my chest.

"No I don't know what you mean." I said shaking my head.

"You very well know that this is important. They were planing six attacks on our clubs Ken. Six freaking attacks. The person behind this is Santos. We need to get this straight." I said clenching my fists.

The demon in me ready to leap out of the cage. I was playing with keys of it's lock. Tempting him to come out but not exactly letting him out.

"That was what the Avonako said." Will whispered.

"We can't trust him." Steiner agreed.

I scoffed.

"You think he would lie knowing that I was about to kill his daughter?" I asked them.

"Damion is right. But Erik won't break the truce knowing this would call a war." Ken said..

"He better not break it. Cause yes. This would call a war." I said looking dead into their eyes.

"We need to confirm it." Douglas said.

I nodded.

"I will send Marcos this time." He continued.

"Alright. Juts keep a close eye on him. Don't loose contact with him. Search for Seth and other two." I said.

He nodded.

"You can leave." I said turning my back to them looking out of the window towards the Dark Wing..

"Rey."

I turned to look at them again.

"The girl." Douglas said.

"What?" I asked. I instantly knew he was referring to Argyl. The only girl in the wing. Of course other than the families of people killed in the Dark Wing. The families of traitors and people whom I ever killed in the Dark Wing lived in the Mansion. The South Wing was for all of them.

I never wanted to kill an innocent but there is no fucking innocence in this world. But the families of those people are not the ones at fault. So Sanchez Empire takes care of all of them.

"Uh.. She again tried to get out of her room. One guy caught her roaming in the wing. He tried to get her back to her room but she.. Uh.." He trailed off.

I already had an idea about what his next words were going to be. After knowing Argyl for three freaking days and watching her attack my men, this was what I expect her to do.

The girl is fire.

"Attacked him?" I asked..

"No. She was about to, but I reached there on time." Ken said.