Let's See What You Have Got.

I felt something warm and soft against me as I gained my senses. That warmth alarmed me. I wasn't supposed to feel warm on the cold stone floor.

I kept my eyes closed, trying to remember what happened yesterday. Then it came crashing down on me. I realised I was in a room.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the wall clock. It showed 4.15am.

That was a good time to wake up. Perfect to be exact. No ones up at this time. This was my alone time and always had been.

I got out of my bed walking into the bathroom. I glanced at my reflection which showed a pale girl. My hair were sticking out in all directions possible. My eyes red. Scars and dirt covered the pale skin of my face. My brown orbs sunken. I brought my hand up to touch the strand of my hair spread across my face, remembering how he moved that away. The soft look in his eyes flashed in front of me.

That was all just an act Ara. Just an act played by the King.

My mind reminded me.

I quickly brought my hand down blocking all my thoughts. I tied my hair high up in a bun and got into a warm shower which I needed at that moment. I let the warm water wash away all the dirt. The bruises in my knuckles burnt as soon as the hot water fell on them but I ignored the pain like I always did.

I cleaned the dried blood. I stood there for a long time and then finally got out of it.

I wrapped the towel around me walking into the closet Ken pointed out yesterday.

I was surprised would be an understatement. The closet was filled with dark shaded denims, leather pants and dark hoodies with some jackets, leather jackets and gym clothes. It's terrifying how he can read me like an open book.

He found out all my choices in a matter of two days.

I pressed my lips in a thin like as I took out Grey yoga pants and a blue t-shirt and a jacket. I quickly wore the clothes and went back to my room.

I found my phone and my bag resting on my bed which I am sure wasn't there when I went to take a shower.

I need to lock the door. This is not good.

But again, I was in his empire.

I tied my hair in high ponytail getting the hold of my phone and took out my earphones from the bag.

No I don't listen to the songs. This is the time I spend running and thinking. The headphones are just there to make sure no one talks to me. Cause I hate when someone disturbs my Me Time.

The routine I had followed since years. Running early in the morning and then hitting the gym.

I walked out of the room. I didn't know how to get out of there. The wing was huge. I was confused. So I finally decided to follow the path Ken showed me yesterday. The narrow staircase.

I walked to my right looking around at the still dark corridor. Everyone must be sleeping now. This was a great time to run away. But now, now! Where that would get me?

I couldn't live without fighting and he owned the world of illegal things. That would be my huge mistake if I ran away. He would find me anyway. And considering I would hurt his ego, He wouldn't leave me.

I saw the same man from yesterday standing there. He glared at me.

I glared back at him.

"You shouldn't be here!" He said.

"Yeah I know." I said trying to get past him.

But he stood there blocking my way.

I looked up at him. He crossed his hands across his chest with a false try of intimidate me.