To Hell With Everything.

We ushered to the wing. The guards looked at us worried as I carried Argyl to my room as fast as I could. One of my hands on her wrist feeling her nerves. That was giving me some kind of hope. She was going to be fine. She was still breathing.

I really hoped that she was okay.

Steiner went to call the doctor. Ken, Will, Douglas were with me.

Will opened the room door. I adjusted the pillow before placing her on the bed sitting beside her.

My mind was a mess. I couldn't think of anything. My eyes not wavering from her. My men stayed silent beside me without asking me any questions. They always knew when to keep quiet.

She had my whole attention. My hands on hers and my eyes not leaving her face even for a second.

Watching her like that made an unknown feeling course through me. My whole body churned seeing her hurt this bad.

May be it was me because of whom she was in this stage.

I had asked her to fight.

This was because of me.

But I won't let this happen ever again. I won't let her go.

"Damion, you need to get up."

Ken placed his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

I was not going anywhere away from her. I was not letting go of her wrist.

"Rey, the doctor is here. He needs to check her." Steiner said.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. I got up from the bed standing beside Will leaning against the wall looking at her.

"Rey." The doctor said bowing down his head.

I nodded absentmindedly.

Everything else other than her was the last thing I cared and thought about that moment.

The doctor did the necessary check up.

"We need to clean her first." He said looking at me.

I nodded again.

"There are some injuries. Her muscles are strained and right hand seems to be broken. We will come to know about it after scan. She is unconscious for a while, not for long though. A day or two. A lot of loss of blood. She will be fine." He said looking at all of us.

I didn't say a word. Staying silent and in control.

She will be fine and that was enough for me to know. I was there to take care of her.

I would make sure she will be fine.

I closed my eyes as doctor went out of the room and so did Will, Roger and Ken.

"She is going to be fine Damion." Douglas said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I know." I replied.

He patted my back.

"It all will be fine." He said and with that went out of the room leaving me alone with her.

I walked to her sitting beside running my hand on her head.

I wanted her brown eyes stare back at me like they did last night.

I wanted her to tell me that she won.

But she did not.

I sat her up on the bed getting a wet towel wiping of all the blood from her face.

Blood on someone's body had always brought me peace. I had always enjoyed watching someone going through pain. But this time, a slightest trace of blood on her was setting me into pain.