I Am Ready For This Game

I heard the door of the room creak open.

The only sound in the dark silence except my breathings that I heard in past two days.

I didn't look in that direction. I just didn't feel to.

I had been here since past two days. These two days were hell for me.

I was the one who loved to live alone.. But this was different. This was just freaking different!

I was about to loose my sanity. This closed room was suffocating me. The anger filling the room was too much for me to handle. I couldn't live without fighting for a day. And here I was. Since past two freaking days.

48 hours.

I had lost the sense of time. I didn't know what time it was. Just the light coming from the small gap below the damn door indicated that it was night right now. The light went off twice. That way I figured out I was here for two days.

All the things were crowding my mind.

I was going crazy. My family, Leo, everything was just spinning in my mind.

No one came into the room since past two days. Damion's orders. Didn't he know me just too well? He had made sure I don't get any chance to let my anger out.

He knew I would attack anyone who comes into my sight.

I bet I looked like a crazed psycho girl. My knuckles held the marks of dried blood. So did the walls of the room.

The silence filling the room was piercing into my ears. It was driving me insane. The broken pieces of glass of the bulb were shattered on the floor.

Sometimes, I filled the room with my screams. Frustrated angry screams. Hoping that would somehow relax me.

But since past few hours, I stayed quiet noticing it wasn't helping me in any damn way.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Tears just wouldn't come out.

The anger inside me was boiling and the worry for my family was eating me alive.

I was dying from inside. I felt numb. Totally numb.

I sat in the corner hugging my knees closer to my chest.

I rested my forehead on them trying to keep control on myself. My eyes set on the ground holding absolutely no emotion.

I don't know what was happening to me.

I hadn't ate anything. But he had been kind enough to provide me with water.

I was about to loose it. Everything was becoming more and more frustrating.

I was going crazy in that cell without anything else to think about other than the safety of mum , dad, Leo and my cupcakes..

I didn't know where they were and Damion asking about them made me more anxious.

Had he found them??

Were they in his empire right now?

Were they had been locked up in a room like me??

Everything going through my mind was making it difficult for me to stay strong.

I heard footsteps approaching me. I didn't even look up. Whoever it was, I didn't want to know.I just didn't want to.

But I was aware of someone's presence and alert enough to attack the person if he tries to harm me.

You don't get to harm me. No matter which state I am in. Just because I am not trying to kill you doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

My heartbeat picked up it's pace, my nerves becoming alive again as the refreshing aroma of mint, cedarwood and vanilla filled my mind.