The Hell They Will Pay

DAMION'S POV.

"So, what is it?" I asked Ken and Douglas who were standing in front of me. They had got here just yesterday and we didn't have any time to talk as Ken was busy in practicing and Douglas was helping Roger finding the people and information about Argyl's mum.

"The club looks fine." Douglas started.

"But, there are few people suspicious in there." Ken continued.

I raised an questioning eyebrow.

"We spotted a man clicking pictures and a drug dealer who isn't ours." Douglas said.

"Okay." I waited for him to continue.

"That was it but something is wrong for sure." Ken said.

"You guys did anything?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

"Good."

I had asked them only to observe. I didn't want Erik to know I was back in action.

"Now, keep a man there." I said and Douglas nodded.

"And contact Marcos. Let's see what he has got till now."

Douglas nodded again.

"And about the people who attacked you." Douglas started.

Ken looked at him surprised.

"What? When?" He asked.

He certainly didn't know anything.

"A day ago. Two people were chasing Damion and Ara. She killed one of them and other one ran." Douglas explained.

"And why I didn't know anything about this?" Ken asked.

I looked at him as he glared at me. He always wanted to know everything happening with me. He was ready to kill anyone coming near me. Or Ara now.

"Calm down Kenneth." I said.

He shot me a sharp glare but didn't argue further. I knew he would get back to me whenever possible.

"Yeah, so that man was from Abecasis family." He said.

I raised an questioning eyebrow.

"Yes. He was. The one who ran away is an Abecasis too." Douglas provided.

I gave him a curt nod.

"Abecasis? The family we helped?" Ken asked.

"Looks like that." I said looking at the paper weight on my desk.

"Why would they do this?" Ken was furious.

"Because, Erik has them on his side."

"We helped them." Douglas retorted.

"Yes. But we can't expect them to be on our side."

"The hell we do!" Ken said slapping his hand on the table.

"The span of few months Ken. Once I bring him down, they all will fall on their knees in front of the Empire." I said calmly.

Rage boiling inside me.

The families we once helped now were against us. They were with Erik. They all needed to be told who rules them.

They all needed to be snapped back into the reality. That Sanchez are their rulers. I am the Rey.

They all needed to know what it costs to go against me.

"You know what? Let's not wait for Erik. Let's remind them who rules them." I said looking at Ken and his eyes twinkled with mischief, a sadist smirk on his lips matching mine.

"Rey bu-"

"I know what I am doing Douglas. Don't worry. Let's do it." I said.

"But we need to take it easy. We need to stay calm and patient." He said.

"No. They have attacked Rey and Ara. No more patience. We can't blame Santos for this, but Abecasis will pay." Kenneth said and glanced at me.

"The hell they will pay." I said smirking.

"Get everyone ready, we are visiting Abecasis." I said and Ken nodded smirking.

"Are you sure Rey?" Douglas asked.

"Yes Douglas. I am sure about this."

He nodded and walked out.

I knew he would make all the arrangements needed.

"I need to get back to the practices." Ken smiled at me for once and walked out too.

I stood there thinking about this. Erik's plan was deeper than just uniting the families.

I needed to know what was going in his mind before he acts on it.

He just wanted the Empire. I knew that. And I also knew he would go to any extent to get the Empire in his hands.

I knew he had his eyes on Argyl cause she was the only way to reach to me. That was why I had sent Leo there.

I knew he would get me the information I needed.

But but, I didn't trust Leo even a bit. He just gave us bad vibes.

The thing he didn't know was, my men were behind him. One wrong move, and his head will fall down on the ground lifeless before he could even think.

It would cost him everything to betray me.

And I knew he wouldn't.

But I didn't trust him after all. Not when I knew he didn't like me for Argyl. You could see that in his eyes. And I was good at reading people. Specially the ones who hate me.

I knew he didn't like me at all. No one did. And they don't have to. You stay true to me and we would be fine. But with Leo, I doubted him.

I brought myself back from the thoughts and started working on the files that lay on my table waiting for me to go through them.

Hey guys! 

Sorry for late update.

I have my exams going on and I won't update till Tuesday now. I am really sorry about it.

Okay because I see all of you commenting about how wrong you were to judge Leo, I need to add this here.

🔴"LEO DID SAY IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT DAMION SENT HIM THERE TO SPY OVER ERIK!"🔴

So, Damion in some action eh?

I bet you will love next chapters!

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘