Kill

Damion took a step forward towards me.

"Did he do anything before we came?" Damion asked. His voice impatient and I knew on my single nod, he would empty the whole magazine in Erik's head.

I shook my head.

"He was just talking." I replied.

Damion looked at Ken and Kenneth nodded silently conversing.

I saw a storm twirl in Damion's eyes.

He nodded at us.

"The fight will start in five." Douglas said.

I nodded my nerves bouncing in excitement.

"Luck." Douglas said pulling me into a hug and I smiled.

He then shifted to talk to Ken and Damion stood in front of me.

He didn't say anything. Just stood there. I watched his hands debating over something.

I looked into his eyes and I could see concern clear in them. The emotionless look long gone.

I didn't think twice before bringing myself closer to him placing my lips on his. His hand snaked around my waist as he kissed me passionately like it was for the last time. It may be was with what I had decided.

I closed my eyes tears falling down my cheeks. I was thankful he couldn't see them.

My heart went wild as he took control. I didn't care to think of Ken and Douglas in the same room.

He had all my attention.

Both of my hands found their way around the nape of his neck pulling him closer to me.

I didn't know what was going to happen in next few hours. I didn't know what the fight was going to turn into. But I was getting bad vibes. Which were terrifying.

He pulled me closer to him if that was even possible now. His hand stayed around my waist refusing to let me move. My heart beat in rhythm with his.

I pulled back feeling the need of oxygen.

He opened his eyes softly looking into mine. They had this look in them after days.

"Win this love.. Win this for us." He said in a voice barely audible, resting his forehead against mine.

I nodded.

I was going to win this. For him. For us.

He kissed my forehead for once before letting me go.

His eyes turning emotionless as they were before. Face passive as he stood there as if he owned the damn world. Dominance again radiating from him.

I looked at ken and Douglas who were busy in their conversation and pretending nothing happened.

There was a knock on the door of the room and a man came in.

He was pretty tall and muscular like everyone else but he lacked the aura Damion, Erik, Ken or the guy with long hair had. He was just some guard.

"Rey." He mumbled bowing his head.

Damion nodded at him.

"The fight is about to begin. We need the fighters out in the Ring." He voice out keeping his eyes on the ground.

I nodded looking at Ken. I gave Damion a final nod and we all walked out of the room towards the arena. To say it was beautiful was understatement. It was the best fighting ring I had ever seen.

The Ring was in the middle of the room. The place for audience which was limited to the owners of the two Duos, was far way up. They had glass walls through which they could watch us.

I spotted Erik and the long haired man who's name was Jeremiah as I had learned, standing on their side.

The place was illuminated by fresh white light adding the glory to the already silver interior giving it classy vibes.

But this wasn't my kind of atmosphere for fighting at least. I was more of the local club with crazy crowd kind of girl.

I turned around to see Ken looking around with the same expressions. Anyone would be fascinated by this kind of ring.

Damion and Douglas were no where to be seen. I looked up at the stands and saw them on the opposite side of Erik.

Damion's eyes were set on Erik and he looked like he was ready to kill him with his glares.

We were walked to the ring by a man and I loosened my shoulders cracking my neck from side to side to loosen up my body.

I stretched a little as wave of excitement ran through my body as I set foot into the ring.

The knife ready in my hand. My hands tightened around it. Closing my eyes, I remembered everything we had practiced. This fight was it. Win or die. Cause going back home loosing and never being able to fight again was not my option. Neither was Ken's. This was something we had decided.

Either we kill the other Duo, or we die here.

But dying was the second priority. We were going to bring that fucker down.

I opened my eyes and glanced at Ken. He nodded without looking at me as his eyes stayed on the other side where we could see the Duo approaching.

I clenched my fists. My nerves going wild. Violence. That's what they craved. Blood. Winces of the other Duo.

Win.

I was born to win.

No one can defeat you Ara. You are here to win. The ring is all yours to kill.

Kill.

My mind chanted in a low voice.

The two people approaching us were not huge. No they weren't. Instead they were of a perfect height and strong built. I always believed that small things are more dangerous than huge ones.

One of them had tattoos all over his body. The deadly designs. His skin almost looked black. The other one, looked more aggressive with his bald self. His brown eyes fixed on us. Predator look in them.

Their expressions were deadly. They glared at Ken and one of them, the one with hell lot of tattoos, smirked at me. My blood boiling at the look in his eyes which clearly said that I was just a girl.

Oh only if you knew!

Hey Marshmallows and my Marshmallow 😂!

Here you go with another chapter!

Double fight starting in the next one. A whole new turn of the events is coming your way.

I just wanted you guys to know that updates will be slower from now on. With the exams approaching, I don't really have much time to write. So I won't be updating every day after.

Sorry about that. Really hope you understand.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
~32Quincey♥️