Something's Wrong

The morning came fast than I had expected it.

I felt him right beside me when I gained the senses making me wonder what the time was.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at his sleeping form looking handsome as ever. This sight I wish to get up everyday to. His hand was dropped around my waist tightly. He had pulled me impossibly closer to him. I glanced out and saw the sky was still dark.

The Sun had not risen yet.

I tried to move and he snapped his eyes open worry and panic clear in them.

"Everything okay?" He asked in a sleepy voice but his senses all alert.

I nodded.

He sighed in relief closing his eyes.

But I didn't. I was done with my sleep and now it was impossible for me to sleep again.

I stared at him. I knew he was aware of my eyes on him. The way his lips pulled up in a small smirk told me that he knew.

"Stop staring and sleep." He said without opening his eyes.

"I can't." I said.

He opened his eyes and shifted turning a little grabbing his watch from the night stand.

It showed 4.45 am.

He kept it down and turned to me.

"Want to go for a run?" He asked making me smile in excitement.

I nodded.

He chuckled.

"Get ready." He said removing his hand from my waist and I instantly felt the loss of warmth.

But the thought of running with him was enough to get me all happy and excited.

I quickly got up.

"My clothes?" I asked him.

He looked at me.

"Will be here before you come out." He said.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a warm shower.

I wrapped myself in a towel and hesitated before stepping out of the bathroom.

I bit down my lower lip thinking twice before opening the door.

I took in deep breaths and opened the door only enough for me to peep out.

I glanced in all the directions and spotted him no where.

After making sure, he wasn't in the room, I stepped out of the room to find my clothes placed on the bed. I locked the door.

I quickly changed into the teal coloured tee and grey yoga pants and same grey coloured jacket.

I tied the laces of my shoes and pulled my messy and unruly hair in a high ponytail. I walked to the door to look for him.

I unlocked the door to see him standing out there leaning against the wall beside the door. His hands crossed across his chest intimidating aura radiating from him. His eyes set on the floor. His eyebrows pulled together in a deep thought.

He heard me open the door and he looked up at me. His blue eyes scanned me from my head to toes and I sifted uncomfortably from my one leg to other.

"Done?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I will get ready." He said entering the room.

He waited outside all this time. The thought gave me a warm feeling. He respected me. His this gesture was really touching at least for me.