It Just happened.

I saw him putting on a t-shirt and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I stood up walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth had a quick shower and changed into his another t-shirt.

It smelt like him. Just like him.

I smiled and walked out and saw him entering the room with a tray in his hands.

He looked at me, his eyes trailing the path from my head to my toes and again meeting my eyes.

I kept looking at him this whole time. He placed the tray on the table near the bed and walked to me.

I stood there rooted waiting for his next move.

His hand wrapped itself around my waist and he pulled me closer our faces inches apart.

He lowered his head leaning forward and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I stopped breathing for a moment.

Shivers running down my spine as his nose touched the neck trailing down the path till my shoulder before inhaling deeply.

He trailed the same path back to my neck and the finally pulled back. I filled my lungs with air. He smirked knowing the effect he had on me.

He closed the small distance between us capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

I fisted his t-shirt pulling myself to him as he angled my face to kiss me. His hand gripped my hair while other stayed at my waist. My eyes closed, I lost myself in him.

He slowly deepened the kiss and I held him tighter. The shivers running through all my body. His kiss was making me feel alive. It was wakening my nerves. Each and every part of my mind was covered with his thoughts.

I pulled back feeling desperate need of air.

I didn't open my eyes resting my forehead on his chest.

I felt his finger lifting my chin up. I opened my eyes looking up at him.

His blue eyes were filled with adoration and love.

They looked different. Their colour seeming more alive than before.

He smiled softly at me and I smiled back.

"Let's eat shall we?" He asked in a voice barely above whisper.

I nodded silently as he walked us to the bed.

We eat the dinner silently. Just enjoying the comfortable silence. With him.

He didn't speak a word and neither did I.

The silence was comfortable.

Once we were done, Damion took out the tray and the plates and came back in few minutes.

He climbed on the bed sitting beside me stretching his legs in front of him and resting his back on the headboard. 

He gestured me to come near him and I compiled sitting beside him in the same position as him.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled.

"Today you are behaving like an attention seeking cub." He commented.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He laughed resting his head on mine.

"You are cute." He said kissing my hair and I smiled wrapping my hands around his shoulders.

"Do we plan to sit like this the whole day?" He asked.

I nodded without looking at him.

"You have got something else?" I asked him putting my chin on his shoulder looking at him.