Of Course You Don't Care.

I just sat there on the bed thinking about the things that happened a moment before as I heard the water running in the bathroom.

I got the hold of my knife spinning it in my hands to get the control over my heart rate and my breath.

But I knew it was of no use. It was going to go wild again at the sight of him.

I smiled to myself as I realised how much my life had changed in few weeks.

It wasn't before a month that he had dragged me to the Dark Wing. That I looked into his blue eyes for the first time.

I never thought I would fall in love with the Rey of Sanchez Empire.

That this Empire would become my home some day.

My thoughts reminded me of my family and Leo.

I knew they were safe. Damion had his men keeping an eye on my mum and dad. It was better if they don't see me again. I didn't think I would be able to face them after what I had done. I didn't want to see terror in their eyes again.

I still couldn't gather enough courage to meet them. But they were safe and that's what I needed to know.

Leo, well about him, I had to ask Damion what he meant the night before yesterday's. He was talking something about Leo not being in the Wing. Then where was he?

I needed to ask him about my best friend.

I heard the water turning off and after few minutes, he came out wearing a black fitted shirt with a suit jacket and black pants.

He ran his fingers through his wet hair setting them putting on some cologne. The whole time I watched him creepily. I almost forgot I had something to ask him.

"Damion." I called out.

He looked at me putting on his watch and placing the gun in his waistband.

He raised an questioning eyebrow without speaking anything.

"Where is Leo?" I asked him.

I saw the expressions on his face changing.

His eyes turned cold. This is what always happens when I mention his name.

"Damion." I again said.

He sighed looking at me.

"I have sent him somewhere." He replied shortly.

"Where?" I asked him.

"It does not concern you." He said.

"It does." I replied looking at him.

"Argyl." He said irritation clear in his voice.

"Damion." I said, "He is my best friend. It does concern me. I need to know if he is safe." I said.

"No he is not." He replied.

"What?" I asked anger building inside me.

"He is not safe." He repeated coldly.

I got off the bed standing in front of him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean what I said. He is not safe." He repeated himself.

"Where is he Damion?" I asked.

"You care a lot about him, don't you?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I said anger oozing out of my voice.

The venom in his voice infuriated me. His sarcasm didn't go unnoticed.

I knew he hated Leo. I knew he doubted him but he was my best friend for hell's sake. I did care for him. He was the only person I was close to for many years. He was with me through all my downs. He was with me for all my fights. Even though he hated the. He had always supported me tolerating my impulsive show tempered behaviour.

He gritted his teeth his fists clenching. I knew he was controlling himself. But I was angry.

"Where is he Damion?" I asked him again.

"I am not answering you Argyl. It's nothing that should concern you." He replied in a ice cold voice he used to talk with the men.

"It does concern me damn it!" I snapped taking a step forward.

"Then it should not. Cause I don't like to see you worried about some other guy." He said calmly. His voice turning colder if that was even possible now.

His eyes void of any emotion. Venom dripped from his words.

I had forgotten what his this voice sounded like. The Rey, the Demon in him. I had forgotten his this side.

"I don't care if you don't like it Damion. He is my best friend." I said furiously.

His words infuriating me.

His expressions changed on my words. Face turning stony and eye spilling icy fire.

"Of course. You don't care." He snapped in a cold voice leaving the room without another word shutting the door behind him.

I stood there fire burning inside me. He was acting like a caveman. Only because he hated him, doesn't mean he would send him somewhere he is not safe.

I controlled my urge to break something.

My anger was taking me over, my old self returning.

I wanted him to speak. To tell me what's happening. But again, I was forgetting he was Damion Sanchez.

The one who never opens up. The one who never tells anyone what he thinks.

I tightened my fingers around the knife. What I was feeling was frustrating. It was building anger inside me. He just wasn't ready to speak up.

I pressed my finger on the tip of the knife drawing blood out of my own hand.

Gritting my teeth I threw the glass on the floor. The water in it splashing around and the pieces of glass shattering on the ground.

It didn't help me in any case. My anger didn't cool down. It was still burning inside me. I didn't like his this behaviour.

Fighting was the only thing I wanted to do that moment.

I got out of my bed walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Hey Guys!

Here you got with another chapter.

Damion and Ara fighting eh?

On Leo that too?

Whom do you think is right?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️