What Does He Plan?

DAMION'S POV.

I snapped the door shut behind me walking towards the Dark Wing. I clenched my fists controlling my anger. This wasn't the time. It wasn't.

I never liked Leo. Not only because I doubted him. Of course I did. She didn't know what hew as doing there. But it's wasn't the only reason.

He was close to her. And hell I didn't like seeing her that close to him. Call me anything you want. But what's mine, is mine. And I don't share.

And she was mine.

Watching her concerned about him set me in fury. My breaths were raged and anger built inside me. May be he didn't like her after all. May be they were just friends. I knew she loves me.

But to hell with everything.

I didn't like him near her and that was it.

No matter what. I was not gonna change this.

She was only mine and no other man would ever come near her. I won't let him.

Clenching my jaw, I walked out of the wing holding my gun in my hand. My anger needed to be controlled. I needed to be calm.

I closed my eyes before entering the Dark Wing.

Getting control on my breath and partially on my anger, I climbed the stairs leading to the cell.

Abecasis. Yet another bastard I had to deal with.

I saw Will standing out of the door.

"Rey." He mumbled.

I gave him a curt nod without looking at him. I pushed the door open closing it behind me.

The dark atmosphere of the room engulfed me. The cold freezing silence and thick air smelling like blood could send chills down anyone's spine.

But this was something I my true self was.

The Darkness.

I saw Abecasis on the chair. Steiner stood beside him. All the guards standing along the walls with emotionless faces.

Roger gave me a curt nod.

I glanced at another chair in the corner on the room and one guard immediately pulled it forward. He placed it front of Isaias when I gestured him to.

I sat on the chair looking at Isaias' casted down head.

Roger gripped his hair pulling them so he would look up. His eyes almost closed. Face held marks of burns. Blue black bruises covering it. Blood oozing out of his head and eyes, well the sides held cuts.

He opened his eyes and they widened at the sight of me. Horror filled his face and I stayed there silent.

I leaned forward my elbows on my knees, my fingers clasped together as I glared at him. He instantly looked down. Refusing to meet my eyes.

"What does he plan?" I asked him in a ice cold voice.

My voice cutting through the thick air like a blade.

He shivered.

Roger gripped his hair harder causing him to wince.

"I won't ask again Isaias." I said placing my blade to the corner of his eyes, "What does he plan?" I repeated.

I was running low on patience. My mind was already a mess. With all the thoughts of Erik's plan and the argument I just had with Argyl. This wasn't the time you would want to test me.

His breath hitched as he tried to look at the blade from the corner of his eyes.

Fear dancing in his eyes giving me intense satisfaction.

"He.. He.." Isaias started. His voice hoarse and unused for a long time. More like used beyond limit for screaming.

I waited silently.

"He p..plans to t..take y..you down." He finally managed with a series of coughs following.

I moved the knife away relief flooded on his face only for a moment cause then, I held it to his neck.

"How fascinating." I said in a cold voice.

"I..I will tell tell you everything Rey." He stated.

"Oh of course you would." I said smirking down at him.

"Spit!"

"His on..only plan is th..that. He is u..uniting Families a..against you. And they.. they are going on his side." He said in low voice filled with fear.

I cocked my head on a side.

I nodded at a guard on the side and he disappeared for a moment, coming back with a breathtakingly beautiful blade. The knife, having a huge sharp shining silver black with a triangle cut in the middle. 

I saw Isaias' eyes widening even more looking at it.

I ran my finger on the ship knife and my skin slid open blood oozing out.

Fuck it was sharp as hell.

He watched the line on blood gracing my finger in horror.

I smirked at him putting the tip of the knife to his eyes.

Tears spilled down on his traitor face giving me sadist pleasure. The blade I held was close enough to scare him for life but not close enough to cut him.

Just yet..

"Don't move." I snapped in a cold voice.

"Rey.. I.."

"You betrayed me." I said.

He shivered.

"Twice." I said looking dead into his eyes.

"I.."

"Shut up!" I snapped louder this time. The whole room fell silent. I could hear his raged breaths. Fear for life. His silent screams.

"Now," I started again, "Tell me what he is planning."

"You will ki..kill me any..anyways." He stuttered out.

"True." I replied, "But I know the ways to make you speak." I smirked at him horror spreading on his face, his eyes turning more scared if that was even possible.

"He doesn't t..tell his his p..plans." He said.

I didn't say anything just glaring, testing him. I knew he knew what Erik had planned. I knew he did.

"He plans to get her." 

Hey Guys!!

Here you go with another chapter. The next one is gonna be fun!

Hehe. I am back with the cliffhanger thing. *Smirks*

Now how much you wanna see his reaction? *Smirks wider*

But you love me..

How you think he is gonna react?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️