You Know Nothing, Love.

When I started gaining senses, my face was pressed on a cold floor. A feeling of deja vu hitting me hard. My hair spread across my face and I was in an awkward position. I could feel my hands tied at my back. So were my legs. My ankles tied together. Cloth stuffed in my mouth.

I tried to analyse the whole situation. I knew one thing for sure, I was not in the Wing. Fuck I was not even in the Empire. My instincts told me I was in danger. And hell I already knew that every well.

I was in a big trouble.

I heard something moving. Some footsteps approached me and went away again. I knew someone was pacing around the placed I was kept in.

I didn't move a muscle in my body. Not letting the person know I was awake.

But when I could't hear anything else and couldn't really know any more with my eyes closed, I finally decided to open them.

I was lying on the cold stone floor. The room was dark. dim light spreading in it from somewhere behind me.

I saw the shoes of the person pacing there. He was wearing black pants from where I could see.

He went away from me. My hair blocking most of my vision but as he went away and turned to walk towards me again, I spotted his face.

My blood grew cold as I saw who it was. I was stunned. Anger starting to surface.

I saw those steel grey eyes and black hair. It was Erik Santos.

His eyes met mine for a moment and he knew I was awake.

"Finally." He said smiling as he walked towards me.

I struggled to get back. But my current state was making it difficult for me to move.

He knelt down in front of me as his gripped my shoulders. I cringed at the touch. I wanted to rip his hands off for touching me. Every nerve in my body was reacting to his touch in a terrible way.

I struggled again.

"Don't move love. You are hurting yourself." He said in a soft voice and I felt disgusted.

I wanted to slash my knife through his skin.

He made me stand up. I couldn't even stand on my own. He pushed me down on some chair moving my hair away from my face.

I backed away as much as I can avoiding his touch. Unlike Damion, his touch was making me cringe. It was making my skin crawl in disgust.

I didn't want him to touch me.

He smiled at me as he tugged those hair behind my ears. I glared at him. My eyes promising his destruction as soon as I am free.

His face remained unaffected. He backed away a little and I could see the whole room.

It was almost like the Dark Wing. Except, this was not as deadly as it. It didn't had that negative vibes. The dark aura somehow lacking.

I looked around and the walls were made up of stone. A small light on one of the walls was illuminating the room. It was a cell. I could see the bars as the door. The metal bars. The outside corridor was brightly lit. I was sure by now that this was his mansion.

I was in his mansion.

I looked back at him. He was standing in front of me holding a cigarette in his hands. He took a long puff and smiled sweetly at me.

"Finally I have you here Argyl." He said. The way he said my name was tempting me to cut his tongue out.

He walked towards me and my eyes followed his every move. His hand went to my mouth and he took out the cloth. That was followed by the series of coughs from me. My throat felt dry.