Stay? Please?

Before reading this chapter, I have updated four together. Make sure you read them in order.

Keep your tissues ready. This is going to hurt. A lot. I am sorry.

"Argyl!" I heard his voice and I turned around my eyes snapping to the bars. He stood there holding a gun in his hand. His crisp white shirt drenched in blood. The right sleeve held the marks of bullet which was still into his arm. My heart twisted seeing him like this. But he still was not weak. His hair messed. Blue eyes spilling fire. I knew he was furious. His fingers gripped the bars of the locked door.

"Look back!" I heard him shout and I quickly shifted before Erik could attack me. I held his hand twisting it to his back in a painful way and I heard him wince.

That was music.

Kicking his leg, he lost his balance as he went down on the ground. I pushed his jaw hard and his face twisted in pain. He was too much in daze.

"Damion!" I said walking to the door leaving the bastard behind.

"Who has the keys?" He asked me.

"Jeremiah." I replied.

His eyes searched for Jeremiah in the men fighting for their lives.

"Move back. I am shooting the lock." He said and I nodded.

I took a step back my foot hitting Erik's body but hell if I cared.

I kicked him again as he winced loudly.

I heard the bullet hitting the lock and the door fell open.

Damion walked in as he owned the damn place.

His eyes passive as they were set on Erik. His fingers tightly holding the gun. I knew he was trying hard not to kill him right there.

I looked at the gate and our men stood in front of us, their backs facing us. They blocked the view. Clearly not letting his men know what was going on in here.

Erik laid on the floor in silence. I knew he didn't want to kill Erik right there. Santos had a lot to go through. And I knew Damion was going to give him the hell. Right on the Earth.

"Stay in here. Once we kill them all, we will get out of this place." Damion said his eyes impassive. They only held one emotion. Anger. Fire. The blue icy fire. The fire that held the power to burn you and freeze you.

He was anything but calm. The loud gun shots kept on sounding on the other side.

Damion turned around.

The next thing happened in a moment. I couldn't process what was going on. I was being thrown at a side, and the loud gun shots rang. Louder than the ones ringing out there. I loud wince.

My head hit the floor and I felt dizzy. I quickly got myself together getting up.

I heard someone barge in one more gunshot and I heard a scream. I looked towards it to see Will holding Erik his gun pointed at his head. Erik's leg was bleeding. So was his right hand. It had been shot. His gun lying on floor. 

Will was looking somewhere else. His face held horror. I traced his gaze and my heart skipped a beat. My eyes teared as I saw him. Panic filled me as I quickly knelt down in front of him. His eyes partially closed. his breaths were heavy. Heaving more with each passing moment. Fresh blood on his white shirt. I could see the bullet in his stomach. Just below his heart.

It was not his heart what he aimed for. It was mine.

I griped his hand as tears streamed down my face. My mind refused to believe what my eyes saw. The noises around me became blur. I couldn't see anything else. I couldn't hear anything else.