Today, I Am All Yours

ARGYL'S POV.

I woke up feeling warm. I was plastered against something really warm and soft.

I took in a deep breath and a familiar scent of cedar wood and vanilla filled my mind, a smile appearing on my face.

His hand was around me holding me tightly to him, just like I loved.

His other hand on my head keeping it in place and mine had found their way around his torso.

I smiled in content and tried to look up at him.

On my slightest movement his body stiffened his senses going alarmed.

I ran my hand rubbing his back assuring him I was there and I was fine.

Even if I move a little he always stiffened thinking something is wrong.

But this always worked relaxing him. I rubbed his back slowly feeling his tense muscles relax under my fingertips.

I smiled as he loosened pulling me again to him.

I didn't resist considering the sky outside was still dark. I had stopped running in the morning as I spent the whole day practicing and working out.

I inhaled his fading cologne.

I closed my eyes feeling him against me.

He held me every night. I fell asleep to him. With his hands around me and fingers running lightly through my hair. As he whispered sweet soothing words to me. As he repeatedly told me that he loves me.

I fell asleep in peace. Cause I knew he was there.

I again gave into the sleep darkness engulfing me.

When I again gained my senses, the sky wasn't as dark as it was before. A tinge of orange adorning it. We were in the same position as before.

I tried to move and get up.

I felt his heart rate increase under my palm and knew he was awake.

I pushed myself back a little looking up at him, my hands resting on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

His blue eyes were sleepy.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

He nodded in response out of his habit and I smiled wider.

He again closed his eyes.

"We need to get up Damion." I said looking at his sleepy form.

"Stay?" He asked without opening his eyes.

A smile appeared on my face at his this word.

"I want to. But the practi-"

"There is no practice for you today. Ken is going out." He said sleepily.

"Oh..?" I asked surprised.

"But he didn't say anything yesterday about it. How come I don-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't think much. Just close your eyes and sleep." He said kissing my forehead softly.

I smiled looking at his blue sleepy eyes and he again pulled me closer.

He could do it in a heartbeat. He was way stronger than me and I actually liked it in a way.

Cause being with him made me feel safe. His cologne relaxed me and his huge form gave me some kind of protective feeling.

I loved that.

I loved the way he made me feel.

"So what am I gonna do the whole day?" I asked in a whisper.